Are guys considered easy to get into bed? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Davriel said:
However, if you sleep with a guy and call him easy I challenge you to stop to think for a minute. If he's easy because he had sex and YOU were the one who had sex with him that makes you just as easy.
Great logic there fuckwit. If a guy were to lose his virginity to the biggest slut in town does that make him a slut?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah, he has a point. If I had a one night stand with a girl I met in a club, it'd be because she was easy, not because I am.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lol trick question, no matter how much sex a guy has he is not a slut, amirite? hi5 hi5!

But sleeping with an easy chick doesn't make you easy.

nonsense

HSC
wat about if a guy sexes with one girl like 4 times a day. does that make them slut buddies? or is it only judged by amount of people that act is performed with? and no not all guys are easy. i know sure as hell i wouldnt sleep with a lot of women. even tho all women want to sleep with me. i am somewhat of a god. even guys wanna sleep with me. i just cant stop. i take sheep.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nonsense said:
wat about if a guy sexes with one girl like 4 times a day. does that make them slut buddies? or is it only judged by amount of people that act is performed with?
that depends.. did u look her in the eye or think about someone else?.. those my criterias..

meh as u get thru puberty... ur standards drop..ppl i know use to do 9-10s now its any old 5 will do.. worsenings with increasing age..

iwannarock

HSC
whats wrong with being easy.

if guys and girls walked around with shirts saying "i am up for some sex tonight" the club scene would be a lot easier.

:santa:

lengy

HSC
not everyone goes to clubs to pick up. i go for friends and dancing. :santa:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Infact I find clubbing much more fun when you go with girls rather than looking for them.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
Great logic there fuckwit. If a guy were to lose his virginity to the biggest slut in town does that make him a slut?
Wait, you mean you had to find a slut to lose your virginity? HA!

By the way, I really don't care if people sleep around, as long as they don't spread diseases, the use a condom and make it clear there is no relationship.

iwannarock

HSC
lengy said:
not everyone goes to clubs to pick up. i go for friends and dancing. :santa:
yes but with my t shirt system it'd be much easier to differentiate whose there for friends and dancing and whose their for sexy time.

loloutaface

Banned
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
yes but with my t shirt system it'd be much easier to differentiate whose there for friends and dancing and whose their for sexy time.

when she says iwannacock u noe shes ready

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Davriel said:
Wait, you mean you had to find a slut to lose your virginity? HA!

By the way, I really don't care if people sleep around, as long as they don't spread diseases, the use a condom and make it clear there is no relationship.
In hindsight I'd say she was a slut, but doesn't everyone when shit turns sour. People lacking in confidence sleep with easy people. Those that aren't set their sights higher. The end.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
In hindsight I'd say she was a slut, but doesn't everyone when shit turns sour. People lacking in confidence sleep with easy people. Those that aren't set their sights higher. The end.
I've never understood the whole "Oh, we broke up so now lets hate each other thing". I know it sounds all high and mighty, but do people realise just how pathetic they sound when the bag their ex-gf/bf. Even if they cheated on you, it's not like it's the end of the world.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Davriel said:
I've never understood the whole "Oh, we broke up so now lets hate each other thing". I know it sounds all high and mighty, but do people realise just how pathetic they sound when the bag their ex-gf/bf. Even if they cheated on you, it's not like it's the end of the world.
So you can throw trust at anyone? And I don't quite remember bagging her, I just haven't spoke to/seen her since.

Last edited:

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
So you can throw trust at anyone? And I don't quite remember bagging her, I just haven't spoke to/seen her since.
Yes, I find it to easy to trust people to act like humans. Why would I expect humans to act like some sort of moral gods?

zozman

HSC
Riet said:
Bourbon is whiskey. I hate the taste though. Jack Daniels is the only one I can stand.
Yuum! haha put that with coke and you're set (the drink..not the drug..you don't wanna get too ugly haha)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
iwannarock said:

im pretty sure there's a usyd boat party thing or something next week, people waring different colours depending on whether they're looking or what not. fucking sluts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)