Are guys considered easy to get into bed? (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I'm very easy.... but you better not be fat....

I wanna a root

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
What's with y'all hating on fat girls?

I sure as hope none of you are fat cos that's hypocritical
Haven't you seen my photos?? I'm skinny as fuck.... and its wouldn't end well with a fat girl.....

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Send me some photo of you and i shall judge..... maybe i should more like say....i fucking don't like obese as hell girls.... some curves are okay
I'm not sending you any photos LOL, but okay, what do you mean by "some curves".

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Why would you say that men are easier to get into bed with? Not only that but you say that they are sluts. Men have standards. Men choose who to go to bed with. Sluts go to bed with anyone who pays them. Sure sluts can have a choice to an extent, but that choice is often influenced by money. A shallow and materialistic motive, don't you think? If you (or your friend) were Daisy and Tom Buchanan just said "And what's more, I love Daisy too. Once in a while I go off on a spree and make a fool of myself, but I always come back, and in my heart I love her all the time." You're going to say "Gee, Tom sleeps with other women, therefore Nick Caraway and Jay Gatsby are sluts too?

Pardon my defence for men. Maybe where you are at, you can get into bed with men easily or maybe you're just making the statement because you (your boyfriend despite you being male... Are you gay by any chance? Just a question, no offence intended) or your friend's boyfriend slept with another woman. I know for certain that I will not sleep with another woman unless it is my significant other.

Do not generalize that men are sluts because you or your friend got cheated on (I assume this is the reason unless a bunch of men just told you how they sleep with a new woman everyday)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why would you say that men are easier to get into bed with? Not only that but you say that they are sluts. Men have standards. Men choose who to go to bed with. Sluts go to bed with anyone who pays them. Sure sluts can have a choice to an extent, but that choice is often influenced by money. A shallow and materialistic motive, don't you think? If you (or your friend) were Daisy and Tom Buchanan just said "And what's more, I love Daisy too. Once in a while I go off on a spree and make a fool of myself, but I always come back, and in my heart I love her all the time." You're going to say "Gee, Tom sleeps with other women, therefore Nick Caraway and Jay Gatsby are sluts too?

Pardon my defence for men. Maybe where you are at, you can get into bed with men easily or maybe you're just making the statement because you (your boyfriend despite you being male... Are you gay by any chance? Just a question, no offence intended) or your friend's boyfriend slept with another woman. I know for certain that I will not sleep with another woman unless it is my significant other.

Do not generalize that men are sluts because you or your friend got cheated on (I assume this is the reason unless a bunch of men just told you how they sleep with a new woman everyday)
I think that's called a prostitute. Lel.

And I'm not generalising like you. But SOME men are easier to get into bed with, just like SOME girls are easier to get into bed with. Anyway, I don't think it's a bad thing to have slept with a lot of people, society is facked and labels everyone as unworthy based on the amount of people they have slept with. In all honesty, who cares? As long as they weren't deceiving anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)