Are friendships meant to be difficult?! (1 Viewer)

Goddess-of-luv

HSC
N/A
Hey,

I was just wondering, as the title suggest: are freindships meant to be difficult? Why am i asking?

Well because i'm finding my freindship to be difficult. I've had freindships and they all seem to the same as any other, but i met this new guy (came new to our school) and at first we hated each other, but now we really good freinds. Except, sometimes i think it's harder to be his freind than to be in a relationship! We argue over petty things, only to be angry with each other for a while until we miss each other too much and apologise. At one piont it became to difficult, and we decided to go our own way but that didnt work to well for either of us. I don't know, it's feels great to be around each other but some times it gets difficult...is that normal?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
you sound like you should be going out

Pace_T

HSC
sounds like you are attracted to him but his personality is trash.
i suggest you do what every other shallow person does and screw him only to regret it a few weeks later.

HalcyonSky

HSC
you're too naive to tell the difference between attraction and friendship, 'goddess-of-luv'.

Just root him, its win-win

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

I was just wondering, as the title suggest: are freindships meant to be difficult? Why am i asking?

Well because i'm finding my freindship to be difficult. I've had freindships and they all seem to the same as any other, but i met this new guy (came new to our school) and at first we hated each other, but now we really good freinds. Except, sometimes i think it's harder to be his freind than to be in a relationship! We argue over petty things, only to be angry with each other for a while until we miss each other too much and apologise. At one piont it became to difficult, and we decided to go our own way but that didnt work to well for either of us. I don't know, it's feels great to be around each other but some times it gets difficult...is that normal?
Dude this is like me and my ex-best mate [note the ex]

It didn't work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)