Apply for your 2013 Student Campus Card (1 Viewer)

HSC
Oops read the brochure wrong. It says '...be given instructions on how you can obtain your 2013 Student Campus Card...(at enrolment)'

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
If current students receive their new IDs in the mail by March - I presume that this applies for new students too. :/

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
If current students receive their new IDs in the mail by March - I presume that this applies for new students too. :/
It depends how they decide to run enrollments this year. In 2009 and (I think) 2011, they did photos for student cards on the day of enrollment and gave them to you straight away. In other years (2010 and 2012), they've taken the photo at enrollment, but then posted the card out at a later stage.

All people in second year or higher get theirs mailed out because the uni just uses the same photo from earlier years.

Riaa

HSC
This year, it seems to be done online.
You are give 72 hours to submit an online photo. After being approved and after you accepted the conditions for Conession Card, you will receive an email stating when and where you pick up the card. I found it rather annoying actually :p aha

izzy88

HSC
This year, it seems to be done online.
You are give 72 hours to submit an online photo. After being approved and after you accepted the conditions for Conession Card, you will receive an email stating when and where you pick up the card. I found it rather annoying actually :p aha
Make sure you pick a photo you like. It will be with you for the rest of your degree. It's probably better you can pick a photo - I'm still stuck with the photo they took when I started (in 2007!) :p

Riaa

HSC

Make sure you pick a photo you like. It will be with you for the rest of your degree. It's probably better you can pick a photo - I'm still stuck with the photo they took when I started (in 2007!) :p
No way D:
Eww. Why did I decide just to use my passport one >_> lol

madharris

HSC
N/A
I got this
"Dear Student,

The photograph you have submitted for use on your Student Campus Card has been approved.

All students (including Sydney College of the Arts and Bachelor of Health Science):

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Carslaw Learning Hub East, which is located on the Ground Floor of the Carlsaw Building.

Conservatorium of Music students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from the Student Administration Office located on Level 3 of the Conservatorium of Music.

Your card will be available on the following dates:

Monday 25th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday 26th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 27th of February 10.00am to 5.00pm

Faculty of Health Sciences students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Student Central, F Block, Cumberland Campus, visit http://sydney.edu.au/health-sciences/enrolment-info/student-cards.shtml for your collection date and time.

You will need to present the following documentation to collect your card:

1. One form of photographic identification:
- Driver licence
- Passport
- NSW Photo Card

2. Page 4 of the enrolment papers.

Kind regards,
Campus Card Centre"

Riaa

HSC
I got this
"Dear Student,

The photograph you have submitted for use on your Student Campus Card has been approved.

All students (including Sydney College of the Arts and Bachelor of Health Science):

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Carslaw Learning Hub East, which is located on the Ground Floor of the Carlsaw Building.

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from the Student Administration Office located on Level 3 of the Conservatorium of Music.

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Student Central, F Block, Cumberland Campus, visit http://sydney.edu.au/health-sciences/enrolment-info/student-cards.shtml for your collection date and time.

- Driver licence
- Passport
- NSW Photo Card

Kind regards,
Campus Card Centre"
Yup, this.

@passionxmusic Totally sucks. ><

sinawi

HSC
Madharris, how long did you wait in between sending the photo to receiving the email?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Madharris, how long did you wait in between sending the photo to receiving the email?
sent it at about 4pm yesterday, I checked myuni at 9 this morning and it was there

Aysce

HSC
sent it at about 4pm yesterday, I checked myuni at 9 this morning and it was there
Sorry if I sound retarded but do you just take a ~decent~ photo online and send it in?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Sorry if I sound retarded but do you just take a ~decent~ photo online and send it in?
You take a photo, go to the myuni email and at the side there will be a website and just follow the instructions (You might need to install some program though, don't worry it takes less than a minute)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I got this
"Dear Student,

- Driver licence
- Passport
- NSW Photo Card

Kind regards,
Campus Card Centre"
I got the same one, it's so poorly explained. I think it means we can pick it up for regular students, right?

rosemcc

HSC
so we just show up at some point next monday-wednesday to carslaw to pick it up? I also ordered an access card online that needs to be picked up... I'm assuming the access desk in manning is gonna be open those days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)