AoS eco (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
omg same

what I've been told by a senior marker (i think she was otherwise she was just a hsc marker) I used to see is that the topics they love testing are external stability and environmental cuz they're the easiest to differentiate people (mainly because you need to be up to date). she said anyone can write a good u/e essay but not everyone can do a good essay for those topics. but the thing is environmental has been tested 4 years in a row and external stability 2 years in a row so idk

otherwise ye u/e would be decent with everything happening at the moment
Yea they did environmental last year.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Also protectionism could also be a possibility, lots of stuff going on there as well.

Hiheyhello

HSC
omg same

what I've been told by a senior marker (i think she was otherwise she was just a hsc marker) I used to see is that the topics they love testing are external stability and environmental cuz they're the easiest to differentiate people (mainly because you need to be up to date). she said anyone can write a good u/e essay but not everyone can do a good essay for those topics. but the thing is environmental has been tested 4 years in a row and external stability 2 years in a row so idk

otherwise ye u/e would be decent with everything happening at the moment
oooooh, interesting
i feel quite confident with external stability but i definitely have to touch up on recent developments in enviro

nourished.

HSC
Keep in mind its going to be recent trends and Australia's inflation has been under that 2-3 CPI target and its most likely going to remain low for a while as we recover from the Covid wave 2 lockdowns.
This is fair.

...but, it's why I think there's actually quite a lot to talk about in terms of inflation. It really lets you get nitty gritty with whether macro policies have been effective throughout the pandemic. In particular, there's a whole talk about waiting till inflation rates get back to 2-3% until we slowly reduce the fiscal deficits and increase interest rates again. Then, you can talk about the one off inflation caused by the removal of childcare subsidies. Or, you could talk about inflation being concentrated in housing rather than the whole economy due to really cheap credit. Just my guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)