Anything funny happen in the test today? Anywhere? (1 Viewer)

bexiiii

HSC
haha at the end of my exams when they were being collected everyone started coughing really loudly and making sex noices

speedofsound

HSC
theEXIT said:
Ours were so uneventful.
The only thing that happened was the clock falling off the wall.
We didn't even get that. :(

Apparently things did happen, but I just didn't notice... like, somehow I missed a girl getting up, going outside and throwing up... wtf

Laryxle

HSC
I swear, I was surrounded by like obese kids or something. One of them was in the row next to me and he dropped his test on the ground like 7 times, and he drank 2 bottles of water in the hist/geo exam.

And this other obese one stopped writing and went to sleep at the 1hr mark for hist/geo.

The supervisors kind of scared me, they were really old women and there was one old guy. Anyway the old guy started eating lollies during the exam and it made me laugh

Snicho

HSC
speedofsound said:
We didn't even get that. :(

Apparently things did happen, but I just didn't notice... like, somehow I missed a girl getting up, going outside and throwing up... wtf
HAha that is hilarious
how could you miss that
poor girl

well we had nothing
the only eventful thing was some guuy peeing at least 5 times in the 2 hours.. he kept walking past me it pissed me off. then i watched the old fat lady bitch about him to the old guy with the goatie it was odd

tayisrandom

HSC
yes...i had the hiccups throughout the maths exam and it stopped as soon as lunch broke then when we went into the history/geography exam they started again.....
soooooooooo damn annoying but quite funny.

becvee

HSC
i laughed to myself about this,
in the maths they made us put the calculators and multiple choice in the yellow envelope thing, and then told us to get it out after the non calc section, well i got out my calculator and questions, but forgot to take out the multiple choice sheet :D
hahaha halfway through i realised and all the old ladies were stressing out trying to find it :D
lol.

3xist

HSC
Some one's table collapsed. I know it's short, But trust me it was funny!! LOL!! :)

Fezzyy

HSC
Our main instructor's voice cracked while he was going through instructions! I could hear everyone trying to hold back their laugh. How humiliating!!

benjamin92

Premium Member
HSC
a mask fell off the wall and fell on a student llol
also when i finished the his/geo exam i just sat there play air bass guitar/guitar tehehehe...all the examionrs were staing at me l0l:D

troongy

HSC
This guy fell asleep during maths, and he was on his ruler and then it snapped and this other guy got scared so he fell over and knocked the guys table behind him over and the guy behind him got scared so he stood up and hit the guy behind HIM in the head with his ass.
I just starting laughing my ass off and is trying to remember the scene for later uses. :)

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
troongy said:
This guy fell asleep during maths, and he was on his ruler and then it snapped and this other guy got scared so he fell over and knocked the guys table behind him over and the guy behind him got scared so he stood up and hit the guy behind HIM in the head with his ass.
I just starting laughing my ass off and is trying to remember the scene for later uses. :)
ROFL!!!! :D :D :D :D

dancegurl

HSC
my friend saw dat the one of the supervisors started falling asleep with her mouth hanging open..hahah...too bad i missed dat! it shud b rely funny!!! lol

Bemboka

HSC
Some lad fell asleep in the History/Geography Exam and fell off his chair lol. It was pretty funny because it was so quiet and then you hear this massive bang and then you look around and you see someone lying on the floor trying to get up. lol It took him 6 attempts to get back on his chair. I laughed

gella

HSC
we were walking in row by row to sit down, and because im in the middle of the first row (having a surname that starts with B almost always guarantees you the shittest seats in exams), a lot more people walk past me to get to their seats.. and as people were walking, i put my legs out and tripped someone rofl. he had a cup of water in his hand..he spilt a bit, i felt bad but yeah it was actually pretty funny hahaha. didnt happen during the exam..but still :p

auSASQUATCH

HSC
dancegurl said:
my friend saw dat the one of the supervisors started falling asleep with her mouth hanging open..hahah...too bad i missed dat! it shud b rely funny!!! lol
hmm I'm guessing you failed your english exam.

ur english gud.

aahmanreyy

HSC
yeh our supervisor was soo lame!
he was like 80 years old and he kept talkin as if it was a bingo game or somethin lol

peacce out!

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
yeppo.!!

this person was flirting with a supervisor.

People were talking to each other during the exam which i thought was not allowed.....

is talking allowed in the exam room??? People were talking grrrrrr :lol:

umm and people started saying "lofty" in an accent (they were making fun of this person who has a weird name). Almost the whole hall laughed.

what!

HSC
it didnt happen in SC, but in the trials, someone outside starting singing Mamma Mia.. and everyone was just like =.=

victoria10

HSC
in our hist/geo exam yesterday arvo a cockaroach was in the gym and a lot of us had put the paper which we had either finished or we werent doing on the ground so we didnt confuse the MC sheets and stuff, and it was running around peoples desks and the supervisors were chasing it we were all laughing because they couldnt catch it. eventually one of the guys in our year got up and stepped on it and the supervisor got rid of it.

that was our excitement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)