Anyone studying after School Certificate (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Relax.

Plenty of time to study when year 11 begins. Besides that you have nothing to study for since year 11 hasn't started. Enjoy the holiday with no responsibilities well school wise at least. :)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
year 11 doesnt count. relax all through year 11 until the week beforeu r finals, then ace them to keep your parents satisfied.

year 11 is easy too, not worth studying

cuppy

HSC
N/A
relax and have fun.

otherwise you might regret it. its not worth it - enjoy your holidays =P

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Not really, although my parents are nagging me to start studying or I'll regret my life.

retarded777

HSC
N/A
my schools retarded !!! we jst finished the school certificate (yr 9) and have already started prelim studies....we put up a 'strike' n got busted....lifes so unfair

HSC
retarded777 said:
my schools retarded !!! we jst finished the school certificate (yr 9) and have already started prelim studies....we put up a 'strike' n got busted....lifes so unfair
Ahh that sucks. Your school is mean!

Lol ive always wanted to be in a strike. =D

And nah, this period of our lives should be enjoyed and stress free, cuz within the next two years our lives will be hectic!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
We have exams on Wednesday. On paper, it says it will play a big part in determining our classes next year. Off the record (taken directly from a conversation overheard between two English teachers; one of them being the Head of English), it's just to keep us in school.

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aerath said:
We have exams on Wednesday. On paper, it says it will play a big part in determining our classes next year. Off the record (take directly from a conversation overheard between two English teachers; one of them being the Head of English), it's just to keep us in school.
Exams? Wow bl Aerath... Next week is our last week and it will basically be a bludge (Excellence awards ceremony [getting silver medallion :D], graduation practice, orientation day for peer support leaders and graduation day).

Gl with exams though.

Mariska

Sup
HSC
Unfortunatly year 11 is amazingly boring, in my opinion. Most of your course will be a BASIC overview of the interesting stuff you'll study in Yr 12, so relax relax relax. The best advice i got was pay enough attention to go really well in your assessments. Don't panic about the exams at all. The assessments are what count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)