Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Bored as brew

HSC
I have chosen not to go even though everyone else is and is pressuring me to go.

I cannot think of anything worse than spending a week around people getting drunk, hooking up with random girls, having a week long hangover and paying good money for the opportunity.
are u some fucking idiot bro?
wtf? this makes me vomit with rage...gtfo motherfecker

HelenaJean

HSC
i'm not going, acquiring significant moola during the wheat harvest instead and then partying hard at O week

Galladrim

HSC
My "Schoolies" involved me sitting at home watching re-runs of the 2009 Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, FIFA 11 Career Mode, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the like. Thoroughly refreshing.

I drank zero alcohol, screwed zero women and took zero drugs - but I still had tons of fun dishing out epic ownage with the pistol on Bad Company 2... oh priceless. 358 KILLS WITH A PISTOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
An excellent plan. I may follow it. But I may get out with people every once in a while....

Ezalb

HSC
What a waste of time and effort photoshopping something that isn't true.
It was purely hypothetical and meant as a joke. We wouldn’t actually try to make it look convincing. What would be the point in have a heap of pictures with me in them, when I don’t have the actual memories?

You're not fooling anyone. You had no schoolies plans. Schoolies dates are always the same, your parents fucking knew in advance... but why would anyone go to noosa anyway.. well either way your noosa trip or america, there'll be no drinking involved.. have fun matee!!
I’m not trying to fool anyone. I’m telling the complete truth. And I hope you realise that people have different ideas on good places to go on holidays. Noosa is a nice place with beaches and heaps of fun activities; scuba diving, windsurfing etc. And why do you say there would be no drinking at Noosa? There’s nightclubs and stuff. I know I won’t be drinking in America, but I don’t think you have to go out and get drunk to have fun. Besides, some of my friends are under 18, so they wouldn’t be allowed to legally drink anywhere.

Look, I know you’re only here to get into arguments, be racist and insult people who aren’t going to schoolies. I don’t want to be part of this so, I’ve said what I wanted to say and I sincerely hope you have fun at Surfers, mate.

crazybea

HSC
N/A
tandem is lonelywolf

so rmost likely has no friends to go with

probs gonna camp out on the beach and stare at breasted broads

HSC
I live in the fucking real world where i can't just go off an party willy nilly. Some of us have to work around here.

HSC
I live in reality, you don't. To me, it is unheard of to just take off on an epic vacation straight after school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)