Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Maryary

HSC
N/A
My Parents won't let me go, but I don't know if I want to anymore....

Riaa

HSC
*hands up*
Will be travelling for 2/3months after HSC.
I think the biggest event after HSC would be a few formals.
Oh and a friend and I are going to bike ride to Canberra. Just for the LOLs.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
dont mind lonelywolf

he's just unhappy because some indian or asian chick didn't want him so now he refuses to allow any two people of differing ethnicities to fraternise

BlugyBlug

HSC
atnot

Though media perception is of that, that's only because of the stupid noobs with 50 ATAR who ruin it. I think you'll find the average ATAR of those who attend the "stereotypical" Schoolies events is 34, which is only 6 below their average IQ, and 14 above their average purported penis length for the males (measuring in inches), and relatively equal to the number of girls they will 'apparently' sleep with by weeks end.
+1 and lol'd pretty hard

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
glad you liked it

because it's (mostly) true anyways :p
It's not even slightly true. I know a bunch of people with 99+ ATARs that went to schoolies, got wasted, hooked up, and had fun. Gosh.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's not even slightly true. I know a bunch of people with 99+ ATARs that went to schoolies, got wasted, hooked up, and had fun. Gosh.
yes because a bunch of people you know is clearly over 50% of the entire cohort of students who go to schoolies and thus prove my statement wrong

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yes because a bunch of people you know is clearly over 50% of the entire cohort of students who go to schoolies and thus prove my statement wrong
Well, the average would totally be around 65 due to ATARs being between 30 and 99.95 but like whatever. So you were wrong saying 34 because that's statistically improbably anyways. Don't you do stats? lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, the average would totally be around 65 due to ATARs being between 30 and 99.95 but like whatever. So you were wrong saying 34 because that's statistically improbably anyways. Don't you do stats? lol
when christopher plummer won the academy award for best supporting actor and billy crystal said "the average age of winners is now 65", did you go through the winners list, calculate the actual average age and scream at the TV "OMFG IT'S ONLY _______"?

it's called hyperbole for comic effect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)