Anyone has Comm@UNSW as 1st pref? (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
No offence intended, but I am sure some of you who put down comm@UNSW will hate some of the core subjects.

Its surprising how many people pick a course not because they like it, or they have a passion for learning- but because apparently the job market is good. But then it is often those people who lack motivation- and thus their marks aren't as good- but hey it gets u a job right?:p
lol.... if that comment was directed in my general direction you know nothing.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Its surprising how many people pick a course not because they like it, or they have a passion for learning- but because apparently the job market is good. But then it is often those people who lack motivation- and thus their marks aren't as good- but hey it gets u a job right?:p
Of course, anyone with a remote interest in the course would know that the job market is in fact not that great, due to the fact that commerce courses are popping up everywhere and the job market in 4-5 years will likely be flooded with commerce graduates....

Affinity

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
No offence intended, but I am sure some of you who put down comm@UNSW will hate some of the core subjects.

Some of us may not have the luxury of a chance to pursue our own interests, and some may not have the determination.

hasterz

HSC
BillyMak said:
Of course, anyone with a remote interest in the course would know that the job market is in fact not that great, due to the fact that commerce courses are popping up everywhere and the job market in 4-5 years will likely be flooded with commerce graduates....

exactly...... and even commerce degrees like actuarial studies which are in high demand now, in a few years will also be overflooded due to the rising number of students taking it.

ramanij

apprently the applicaton for commerce courses have risen by over 10%
so people are saying abt .4-1 uai increase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)