Anyone going for their Learner's Licence? (1 Viewer)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
I had planned to get my L's last year, and then last week but still still havent done it lol

gella

HSC
went for em last week,
failed the first time, got em the second
im good

rochelleee

HSC
hey two questions:
a) do you really hav to book or can you jus rock up?
b) do you need a parent with you to sign stuff or anything?

N

NeoSanity

I've had mine since november.. only done about 20 hours though..

Did 1 hour of highway driving in the holidays to melbourne.. didn't do 80 because it's a stupid rule and unsafe. Did 100-110 and it was perfectly safe. Safer than normal driving around streets and places like mona vale rd etc..

question though: I am learning in auto's and when i get my P's i want to go for em in a manual.. if you get the P1 license can you drive manual or auto with it?? this is in nsw..

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

Did 1 hour of highway driving in the holidays to melbourne.. didn't do 80 because it's a stupid rule and unsafe. Did 100-110 and it was perfectly safe. Safer than normal driving around streets and places like mona vale rd etc..

question though: I am learning in auto's and when i get my P's i want to go for em in a manual.. if you get the P1 license can you drive manual or auto with it?? this is in nsw..
Whatever car you do the test in

boris

Banned
HSC

MAd cunt. fuck i wish i had the amazing skills of a mad cunt driver after 20hrs of driving. ooh man youre a mad cunt engineer who knows what speed limits are safe and which arent fuck youre so mad. oh fuck you're such a mad cunt you dont even know how the p plate transmission restriction system works fuck, lucky youre a mad cunt and you know more than the rta about what speed limits are safe and shit fuck maybe you should just fire the rta and do it all yourself you mad cunt.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Um how many days of preparation/study will it take to ensure a pass in the learner's license test?

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
Um how many days of preparation/study will it take to ensure a pass in the learner's license test?

^ there's a document on the RTA website that has all the possible questions they could ask u- just look at this doc, ensure u understand the answers and u'll be fine! :)

oh and also use the practice tests online

dux&src

HSC
yeap i've got them pdf documents :)
so how many days do you think it will take to ensure a pass of the test :)?

i want to ensure that when i become eligible that i get it on the day :)

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
however long it takes u to study that document.. just know the answers and u'll be ready!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

firstly youre an idiot for breaking the law, 2nd ur an idiot as ur not gonna get ur P's in a manual if you don't learn it, auto is nothing compared to it, 3rd yes u can, obviously

dux&src

HSC
however long it takes u to study that document.. just know the answers and u'll be ready!
Right!
And when can i get someone to supervise me? how many days or months before i can begin the practical component of it?

dux&src

HSC
can i ask wtf ur photo is? its a spider and something?
yeah sure!

So many people have asked what it is, but it is a Giant Golder Orb spider feasting (that's right feasting) on a poor little bird. :(

to be more specific it was a golden orb weaver and a chestnut-breasted Mannikin

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yeah sure!

So many people have asked what it is, but it is a Giant Golder Orb spider feasting (that's right feasting) on a poor little bird. :(

to be more specific it was a golden orb weaver and a chestnut-breasted Mannikin
yeah thought it was kind of disgusting haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)