• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone going for their Learner's Licence? (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
cookie.banana said:
i'm older than all of you

muahahahaha

and i could have my p's in jan

don't have my l's yet :|
so could i :D oh wait i will get them in Jan XD

Kittikhun

HSC
Hehehehe. A lot of Decembers here.

I'm not getting mine because I think it's a waste of time, since I'm not going to drive anywhere. I'm going to stick to the good old bike and keep fit and healthy. To be honest, you don't really need a license if you're not driving far and if you're competent already. I have a friend who's in year nine from the Phillipines and he drives manual all the time to the shops and no one notices. Be inconspicuous and no one will care and frankly in the end when you do drive no one will care too. Plus driving qualifies you as an adult and that sucks.

TBK11

HSC
cookie.banana said:
whats your bday

mines 11th
6th Jan wooo turning 17 in 24 days XD ill be a grandpa before i hit yr11
get my p's on the 11th of jan (thats if i can toggle another 102hrs by then
i think i can do it thanks to my friend "ElforgEe"
:D

Edit:

all of yous who are 16 seriously dont say CBF just get your lazy assess on the computer (which most of you's do) go to the rta website practice the DKT and once your confident get yourself down to the RTA do the 45 questions on there computer Nail it 45/45 and Hudunets (a word me n my friends use) you got your L's now sit back relax and dont drive if u dont want to.

Just get them before they CHange the Law to 16 and 9 months for L's and 150hours cause that will be in effect on the 1st of July 2009 according to my local RTA

Last edited:
HSC
It's weird, some people who have their L's, like me, love going out driving and can't get enough of it while others, like a couple of my friends, absolutely hate it. My friend turns 16 on December 31 and he's angry because the VicRoads office isn't open on New Years Eve, or New Years Day, because it's so difficult to wait a couple of days.:rolleyes:

AnandDNA

HSC
i got my booked for next tuesday :) lol im getting it now even though i could've got it way back in march when i turned 16 :(

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
^good luck to you! :)

I have got my test booked for this upcoming saturday!

woo!

dp624

HSC
lol now that hsc is over i might go gettem.
hahahaa

dp624

HSC
Miss Sunshine said:
why haven't you got your L's yet dp624?
couldn't really be bothered until now - hsc over lols
i'm learning that 89 page booklet atm
haha

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
ha! no need to really learn it, most of it should be general knowledge tho i can't really say that i'm up to page like 45 out of a hundred and something..

and don't forget to do the practice driver tests online! :D and there is also another booklet with heaps of practice questions- in the same section you found the online handbook :)

Phantomeureka

HSC
Ahhh i remember going for my L's, parents didn't let me drive straight away i had to go with an instructor. Now my parents cant be stuffed driving anywhere and want me to do it :p Going for my P's on thursday can't wait :D

HSC
I got mine today at Padstow RTA, 100/108 wootwoot :skip:

Phantomeureka, good luck where are you doing yours?

Remember don't rush things!, at one stage I waited around 2mins at a stop sign just incase the officer decided to fail me for not giving way haha.

suzlee

HSC
I got mine yesterday :D
Couldn't stop getting out my licence and looking at it :D

45/45 wootwoot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)