Anyone else got there UAC pin? (1 Viewer)

bedpotato

HSC
I've tried that a couple of times, but the same result comes up every time. It says that they do not have an email address on record for me to activate my account.
Contact your school.

Makematics

HSC
I did contact my school and they haven't done anything about it at all.
hmmm well your careers advisor should be able to knock in an email for you? thats what mine did, although for some reason it didnt send an email to that email address. but then when i tried to do it online, it worked.

CloudDeter

HSC
I did contact my school and they haven't done anything about it at all.
Okay lay thing I would try is looking at your school certificate for your BOS number. Otherwise:
Contact the Board on 13 11 12 if you are still having issues activating your account.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Web Addict

HSC
hmmm well your careers advisor should be able to knock in an email for you? thats what mine did, although for some reason it didnt send an email to that email address. but then when i tried to do it online, it worked.
Ok. I might try this after the Trials.

Okay lay thing I would try is looking at your school certificate for your BOS number. Otherwise:
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
LOL. I can't be bothered to look for my School Certificate. I left it in a mountain of papers and it would take my ages to look for it.

Also, isn't the BOS number useful without the pin, which I don't have? I looked at the webpage that allows you to activate your Students Online account but I don't see any place to insert your BOS number.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC

Lol. I can't be bothered to look for my School Certificate. I left it in a mountain of papers and it would take my ages to look for it.

Also, isn't the BOS number useful without the pin, which I don't have? I looked at the webpage that allows you to activate your Students Online account but I don't see any place to insert your BOS number.
it should ask you... maybe screenshot it and make sure you dont leave any personal details there

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't you guys receive a plastic card where you can scratch something off to reveal a login?

nifkeh

HSC
Yep. 1st August too

I have no idea what my BOS pin is though. haha
you were sent an email to log into your board of studies account, where you reset your pin/created it for logging on. idk contact board of studies about it? I got mine sorted out in may

nifkeh

HSC

Lol. I can't be bothered to look for my School Certificate. I left it in a mountain of papers and it would take my ages to look for it.

when you activate your BOS student number via that link, it should just ask you to create a new pin. your pin isn't given to you

nifkeh

HSC
I got my UAC pin, it's all nice and shiny, not gonna scratch it until trials are over so yeah

Makematics

HSC
you were sent an email to log into your board of studies account, where you reset your pin/created it for logging on. idk contact board of studies about it? I got mine sorted out in may
not every school is organised though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)