Anyone else got there UAC pin? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Yep. 1st August too

I have no idea what my BOS pin is though. haha

bedpotato

HSC
Yep. 1st August too

I have no idea what my BOS pin is though. haha
Me neither. I think the school was supposed to send your email to BOS and then BOS email it to us. Not sure though, that's what I've heard. Does everyone else have their BOS pin?

Web Addict

HSC
To get a BOS account number you must Activate it.
Go here.
https://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/access/
I still can't activate my Students Online account. It says that they do not have an email address on record for me. It's driving me crazy. I told my school and they haven't done anything at all.

By they way, I got my UAC pin today. I've still got no idea of what courses to pick for university.

BigBadBader

HSC
I still can't activate my Students Online account. It says that they do not have an email address on record for me. It's driving me crazy. I told my school and they haven't done anything at all.

By they way, I got my UAC pin today. I've still got no idea of what courses to pick for university.
Go to your Careers advisor. There is plenty of time for you to choose your Uni courses but you should already have an Idea of what you want to be.

CloudDeter

HSC
Got mine yesterday too. Will be going out to all the open days to look for courses and stuff.

Check your DEC email, that is the one you use on https://student.det.nsw.edu.au/. They should have emailed you a link to activate your account there.

Web Addict

HSC
Got mine yesterday too. Will be going out to all the open days to look for courses and stuff.

Check your DEC email, that is the one you use on https://student.det.nsw.edu.au/. They should have emailed you a link to activate your account there.
I've checked my DEC email a dozen times and all the messages I get are useful information from my school. There's nothing from the Board of Studies unfortunately.

Makematics

HSC
got my pin yesterday.
yep same happened to me, everyone else did it through the school, but didnt work for me. so strangely enough, omed62 proved to be helpful by linking me to the page cloud provided above.
fkn careers advisor wouldnt do jackcrap about it, luckily it's all well and good now. pin is 6 digits iirc?

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
haha mines sitting on the table, haven't touched it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)