Anyone else get this weird UMAT letter?? (1 Viewer)

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
"Dear UMAT candidate,

The Admission Tickets have been emailed to all registered candidates today, Wednesday 15 July. Even though you have received the admission ticket notice, you are still required to provide a letter from your school confirming the year level you are enrolled in, the name of your qualification, and when you would complete or have completed Year 12/13 or equivalent. The letter must be on official school letterhead and must be signed and dated by the school official, and received at the UMAT Office by Wednesday 22 July 2009 (fax or hard copy or scanned copy by email are acceptable).

If you are currently on school holidays and your school is currently not open, please ensure the letter from your school with all the required information reaches the UMAT Office BEFORE the test day of Wednesday 29 July 2009.

Regards,

UMAT Office
e: umat@acer.edu.au
http://umat.acer.edu.au"
Weird? Other UMAT candidates I know haven't received it.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
nope but i'd ring up ACER just to be safe.

astroe

HSC
Yeah, I didn't get that either.
Looks like they don't trust you - they don't believe you go to the school you go to, or that you're in Year 12. :p

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, they are finally taking a stand against people who sit the test early.

Hmm, did you skip a grade or start school early?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Wait, are you allowed to do the UMAT early?

Nup. You have to be in ur last yr in high school. but apparently people used to do it in like yr 11 and get away with it but their stopping that now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)