anyone else burnt out entirely (1 Viewer)

danieljarvis

HSC
man i studied like all year for 2 or so hours a day.. and now its come, im just so sick of it and havent been studying majorly as i expected i would be at this time of year.. maybe im ready? or maybe i just got sick of studying at the wrong time of year!
anyways, anyone else just gotten sick of everything and waiting out till the exams? .. 5 days! anxious.

danieljarvis

HSC
haha! ahh good on ya anyways! i think i might hire a movie or something.. usually i can lie in the sun with a few notes or something and tell myself im studying.. but its raining! so my whole scam is over!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Nah I'm not burnt out.
I didn't study during the year
crammed before exams
Still not studying now
I should really stop procrastinating and actually do something! :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i havent done anything all year. But ive just started getting into the habit of study this week. ive been to school everyday. Ive mainly just been spending my days with my maths teacher.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
danieljarvis said:
haha! ahh good on ya anyways! i think i might hire a movie or something.. usually i can lie in the sun with a few notes or something and tell myself im studying.. but its raining! so my whole scam is over!
lol yeah dont worry mate, from the sounds of things, u worked consistently throughout the year, u have nothing 2 worry about!
Good luck :)

nowhereperfect

HSC
damn straight, the main reason im not getting more into it is because i seriously want to murder all my work! major procrastinater i am but i cant get to focus.

danieljarvis

HSC
goan_crazy said:
lol yeah dont worry mate, from the sounds of things, u worked consistently throughout the year, u have nothing 2 worry about!
Good luck :)
thanks man. its what people are telling me, but i still feel so guilty right now! haha, ive really gotten into this forum thing!
good luck all no matter how much or little you have studied! :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Nah I'm not burnt out.
I didn't study during the year
crammed before exams
Still not studying now
I should really stop procrastinating and actually do something! :(
exactly the same here, i really should get started on my family law essay :/

volition

arr.
HSC
I'm kinda feeling tired of it all, but I'm happy that it's almost over :)

7th Sign

HSC
ive only been studying on and off, probly only before exams during this year then now before the hsc I really have not done alot :( Maby about 40 hours these last 3 weeks...the worst thing about the hsc this far has been my majior IT project if you havnt done a massive project like this you dont know how bad the hsc is....come on all these people stressing over some "physics" exam or a "2umath" exams doing a majior project was the biggest bitch so far....no holidays for the past year most after noons at school, and like a 400 page folio....my advice to 2006 people drop IT or DT it scales shit and its too much work....

DanielleM

HSC
7th Sign said:
ive only been studying on and off, probly only before exams during this year then now before the hsc I really have not done alot :( Maby about 40 hours these last 3 weeks...the worst thing about the hsc this far has been my majior IT project if you havnt done a massive project like this you dont know how bad the hsc is....come on all these people stressing over some "physics" exam or a "2umath" exams doing a majior project was the biggest bitch so far....no holidays for the past year most after noons at school, and like a 400 page folio....my advice to 2006 people drop IT or DT it scales shit and its too much work....
same boat.. l think my major work killed me.. thats why l havent been studying much

7th Sign

HSC
DanielleM said:
same boat.. l think my major work killed me.. thats why l havent been studying much

yeah and to think they scale the majior works down and scale subjects like physics up? not fair all my mates who dropped IT and do physics were just chilling back in the holidays and im like at school working...its not fair :( :(

oh well hopefully i get like 80%+ in It so i dont really get scaled :D

Mole

Yeh pretty much feeling the same way, studying on off before exams, and now doing like few hours a day and losing motivation.

But cant wait for it to be over!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine is 29 =(... damn i should've copied the ticker code before i closed it! I only put it on my blog.. but yeh.. it seems so near yet so far ><

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Studinyng something like 10hrs a day for two weeks. Yesterday i just dropped brain-dead. Mixed up differentiation with integration, Ancient Rome and Greece got mixed up etc. etc. etc.

Fuck i am so dead.

HSC
im not burnt out yet, I can do at least 5 hours and anywhere upto about 8

darkroomgirl

HSC
7th Sign said:
Damn straight! I had two major works (Visual Arts and Extension 2) and a major assessment project (History Extension) PLUS I had to prepare 4 pieces for music for my major performance!!!! Now THAT'S stress!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
what971 said:
Studinyng something like 10hrs a day for two weeks. Yesterday i just dropped brain-dead. Mixed up differentiation with integration, Ancient Rome and Greece got mixed up etc. etc. etc.

Fuck i am so dead.

Thats precisely why you dont study too much. BAlance your time between study and freetime......You can only do so much work, untill it begins to hamper your performance, not benefit it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)