Anyone could not sleep properly last night? (1 Viewer)

vwola

HSC
hhahhaha...yeh i couldnt sleep last night either. didnt really feel the pressure of the exams or anyhting while trying to sleep though, but i was ok for the exam....but when i got home, tried to study for the modules and fell asleep on me desk.

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
i went 2 bed at 1:30 & got up at 7 i woz up until 2 stressin 4 a bit which woz bettr dan i thought & then fell aspeel but after my IT exam i woz flat out dead tired & slept 4 like 3 1/2 hours

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
i tried to sleep..but i was dam thinking of a story for english.. so i didnt get much last night..

Cab31

HSC
I took sleeping tablets last year...i woulcnt recommend ppl go there!I kept waking up really vague...

HSC
I went to my bed 9:30 and didnt fall asleep till 1am i was rolling around in my bed :(

ze_dragon

i went to bed at around 11, and a friend msg'd me at 12 cuz they were nervous (my phone has a really angry message beep)...and i spent the next 6 hours rolling around trying to get back to sleep, i wasnt really all that nervous either

i think if you eat some food before you go to bed it helps, anyone else not been eating much? i think ive forgotten how to get hungry and sleepy and i go through the day in a mild stupor :p

HSC
yeh i didnt sleep good either.. we had a blackout from 6pm and it was going to be off til midnight, so i went to be at like.. 8pm and was intending to wake up at 5am n get more study crammed in then... didnt happen since i was awake all bloody night.. too tired to get up that early. ohh well i think i did ok..

reeny39

yer i went to bed at 10pm 4 an early night n i couldnt get 2 sleep till like 4 or sumthin but i wasnt worried about the exam or thinking about it it was werid.n i was soso tired but thankgod 4 coffee i was so bugged for the rest of the day though

lala2

Banned
HSC
I woke up once during the night, and it was an hour to go before I was to be woken up! It was terrible. I managed to not notice the headache I get from lack of sleep during the exam--fortunately--but after that, I napped for an hour, and slept 9 hours today! So I woke up at close to 10 this morning--fortunately no exam otherwise I'd have missed it!

niteshade1312

HSC
I was in bed at 10 and didnt fall asleep until 11:30, i just sat there opened eyes. hope its not that bad for teh rest of the exams:SS:

AlabasterMan

Outside, looking in. Inside, looking out.
HSC
I'm amazed at the overall very poor quality of education withing our schools. I would have thought that by now your teachers would have told you how to proceed in order to achieve your full capacity. Do little or no study, but instead post innappropriately on related forums in order to increase the 'panic levels' of as many "others" as possible. Drinking the blood of virgins is also helpful.

Note: Contrary to popular belief, sacrificing your English teacher/s to your heathen gods does not help. You see, all along it was you that was stupid. All English teachers have four-figure IQ's and communicate on a level so brilliant that your complete failure to respect their intelligence represents a failure on the scale of George W. Bush. (lit: a failure so massive as to transcend the normal definition of failure and enter a higher realm known only as the Suck, which Bush shares with Dreamcasts and Jack Thompson)

nesso

sleep.....whats sleep?

all u ppl who cant sleep out there......i know how u feel.... i cant sleep on nights before i dont have an exam

joeyjeremy

HSC
hahah sunjet #gameplex champ :p hahahahah!
Its kremstaR

Ur terminx aint ya :p kekeke

Nah i got it off my friend soo i thought ill keep it looks cute enough :p

Anu.Gasper

Mum reckons I woke her up last night talking in my sleep...apparently I was rattling off english quotes...how freakin screwed is that, I cant remember the ones i want in the middle of the exams but i can subconsciously rattle them off in my sleep...bloody english quotes...

HSC
I have only had the two english exams so far, and I have not slept both nights. I seriously hope it improves for my upcoming exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)