Anyone applied to E12? (1 Viewer)

spaks1995

HSC
Any NEWS for E12?

so wat is going on now? According to the website, we are to be told if we made it or not by the first week in October
but i've heard some ppl already got a call for an interview and not sure if no interview means no chance?
it would be pretty amazing if they sorted out approx more than 900 applications in just a week
someone in the community told me that for commerce, interview is for the extra scholarship offer and you do not have to attend an interview for e12
but some ppl in the forum seems to be receiving calls/emails for their acceptance already and that they do not have to attend an interview as it is an optional for extra scholarships

Anyone have NEWS for E12?

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Re: Any NEWS for E12?

I'm in the same position as you
But it's k
UWS it is

xyi

HSC

haven't heard anything for health sciences :(

engineering

HSC
N/A

Not all faculties use interviews, so not hearing about interviews does not mean no.

Engineering does not use interviews.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I applied for commerce and got called in for an interview next week as well. Those who got a call already, have been offered a place under the E12 scheme, the interview is for another scholarship - 'Inspired by business'. They picked the most all-rounded students already, and will sought through the other applicants soon they said
How did your interview go?

Ziggy Marley

HSC
N/A
So has anyone got a call or email regarding a course other than law or this commerce scholarship thingy?????????

Aiminghigh

HSC
Hi guys! Just to clarify the interview for Commerce was an Inspired by Business Scholarship which was aimed at the top 20 Commerce E12 applications. There are approximately 180 applicants this year for Commerce E12. I am pretty sure that even if you do not receive the interview you might still be able to receive the E12 offer.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Hi guys! Just to clarify the interview for Commerce was an Inspired by Business Scholarship which was aimed at the top 20 Commerce E12 applications. There are approximately 180 applicants this year for Commerce E12. I am pretty sure that even if you do not receive the interview you might still be able to receive the E12 offer.
where did you get this info from? I also read that there are 210 e12 spots available this year. So thats 190/210 left over 35 courses.

http://honisoit.com/2014/03/atar-scheme-to-counter-mosman-monopoly/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)