Anyone applied to E12? (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
i will be applying next year for engineering, but aiming for da new south

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I applied for commerce.

One of my friends already got an interview with usyd next week regarding her e12 application. She's doing commerce as well.

Should I be worried that I didn't get one..

spaks1995

HSC
I applied for commerce.

One of my friends already got an interview with usyd next week regarding her e12 application. She's doing commerce as well.

Should I be worried that I didn't get one..
wow i didnt get an interview as well lawl is your friend like top student at ur school academically? im not sure if people who didnt get an interview still makes in or not

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
wow i didnt get an interview as well lawl is your friend like top student at ur school academically? im not sure if people who didnt get an interview still makes in or not
She's definitely at the top (top 5 in everything except for maths where she's coming ~60/89)) but not the best, there were better students who applied from my school. I think those who didn't get an interview still have a chance of getting it; I reckon usyd already put some students through without needing an interview or they just haven't gone through all the applications yet. I mean, applications only closed 3/4 days ago... Doubt they could've gone through everyone by Monday (which is when my friend got the call).

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I got a call today saying that I made it. I dont need an interview but I'm eligible for other scholarships (2.5k i think) and that requires an interview

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Tapatalk

Dogs4Life

HSC
I applied for commerce and got called in for an interview next week as well. Those who got a call already, have been offered a place under the E12 scheme, the interview is for another scholarship - 'Inspired by business'. They picked the most all-rounded students already, and will sought through the other applicants soon they said

spaks1995

HSC
I got a call today saying that I made it. I dont need an interview but I'm eligible for other scholarships (2.5k i think) and that requires an interview

serious? wow congratulation!
I didnt list my home fone number caz i dont have one but i puttd my schools number and my mobile number
and i didnt get a call on my mobile so im not sure if i made it or not...
I thought they would be telling us in October? according to the time line on their website?
oh and when did u submit ur application? caz the closing date was extended to last sunday and its quite quick that they already finished sorting our applications

Last edited:

spaks1995

HSC

WoW congratulation !!
I havent listed my home phone number caz i dont have one so i putted my schools number but i putted my mobile number
and i havent got a call so im not sure if i made it or not but that was quite a quick message !!
can i ask you when you submited your application?
and did u get a call on your home phone?

Which course have u applied to?

Last edited:

spaks1995

HSC
She's definitely at the top (top 5 in everything except for maths where she's coming ~60/89)) but not the best, there were better students who applied from my school. I think those who didn't get an interview still have a chance of getting it; I reckon usyd already put some students through without needing an interview or they just haven't gone through all the applications yet. I mean, applications only closed 3/4 days ago... Doubt they could've gone through everyone by Monday (which is when my friend got the call).
yeh I was horrified when people already got a call haha...
caz i thought they would tell us in october as they said in the website
I hope theyr still going thru the application ...

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
serious? wow congratulation!
I didnt list my home fone number caz i dont have one but i puttd my schools number and my mobile number
and i didnt get a call on my mobile so im not sure if i made it or not...
I thought they would be telling us in October? according to the time line on their website?
oh and when did u submit ur application? caz the closing date was extended to last sunday and its quite quick that they already finished sorting our applications
I submitted it last saturday.

trungduong12

HSC
I applied for commerce and got called in for an interview next week as well. Those who got a call already, have been offered a place under the E12 scheme, the interview is for another scholarship - 'Inspired by business'. They picked the most all-rounded students already, and will sought through the other applicants soon they said
Is it only ppl applying for commerce need to go for an interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trungduong12

HSC
I submitted it last saturday.
I submitted last sat too
Guess i wont get the E12 :(
I got no calls or interview >_<

Oh BTW
did they call ur mobile even though u listed your home phone or did they call ur mobile cuz u didnt have a homephone number?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I submitted last sat too
Guess i wont get the E12 :(
I got no calls or interview >_<

Oh BTW
did they call ur mobile even though u listed your home phone or did they call ur mobile cuz u didnt have a homephone number?

trungduong12

HSC
;( i got nothing til now !! Already a week
:(
Feel so sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)