any one else screwed for paper 2 englis -.- (1 Viewer)

kalibali

HSC
haha well I have to remember about 18 quotes and concepts to assist Hamlet, Frankenstein + Bladerunner and The fiftieth gate....hope I remember :(

emorris1

HSC
King of predictions is here.
Advanced:
Mod A will ask about the role nature has played in your texts and ask for a direct comparison in the *creation* of ideas to compare the texts.
Mod B will ask for different shit depending on texts.
MOD C: History and mem: Will be about history and memory.
Hope that helps. lol
really? Why do you think they'll ask for nature in mod a?

deebsm

HSC
I am so screwed for Module A. We are doing John Donne and W;t. We didnt even go through one of the poems. Thank God for Spark Notes!

HSC
N/A
Whats the chances they'll ask for more then one related text for module C? :S
idk , but just in case .. cant b too prepared , im revising over how to write a feature article because people have predicted that Mod C might be one.
I hope they are insanely wrong but yehhh :/

Chahoud

HSC
idk , but just in case .. cant b too prepared , im revising over how to write a feature article because people have predicted that Mod C might be one.
I hope they are insanely wrong but yehhh :/
Serious ?!?! Argh and what are you doing for mod c

DevilBoy

HSC
Does anyone here even do Richard III for Module A, Slessor poetry for Module B or Snow Falling on Cedars for Module C...just curious lol

miss_macrina

HSC
Anyone studying a shakespeare text? Should I bother memorising the line references for each quote?

Chahoud

HSC
I'm doing hamlet -.- hahah I don't think you have to reference the lines , just a quote will do or you could say something like in act one scene ...

Last edited:

miss_macrina

HSC
thanks. yea i'm doing the same. kill me now! so it won't affect marks you reckon?

HSC
N/A
Serious ?!?! Argh and what are you doing for mod c
Julius Caesar and my RT's are a blog about the childrens beauty pagents that came here this year and a poem about racism called Telephone conversation ..

Uhmm no to DevilBoy :/

Chahoud

HSC
thanks. yea i'm doing the same. kill me now! so it won't affect marks you reckon?
Haha it's shut ay, oh man how I wish can't wait till 11.30 tommorrow last effing English exam ever !!!!!!!!
Julius Caesar and my RT's are a blog about the childrens beauty pagents that came here this year and a poem about racism called Telephone conversation ..

Uhmm no to DevilBoy :/
Ohhh haha I'm doing justice game and my rt is bill henson and the other rt is micheal jackson hahaha

HSC
Uni Grad
I am so screwed, this paper a load of crap. 2 hours for 3 complete freaking essays is way too damn short. It's more of a test of memorising and writing speed than actual ability. If they made it 3 hours long we'd end up with better essays that are a better display of our ability and easier to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)