any one else screwed for paper 2 englis -.- (1 Viewer)

Jongnie

HSC
aw shiet, i had 5.5 too, paper 2 tomorrow !! nooo LOL .. & society :'( fmlfml

b3kh1t

HSC
aw shiet, i had 5.5 too, paper 2 tomorrow !! nooo LOL .. & society :'( fmlfml
Hey don't worry about tomorrow, lets get finish today's one and we'll do the stuff tomorrow, anyway got to go, best of luck :D oh and I just remembered lol hakuna matata, if you know what that means ;)

Jongnie

HSC
Awww air high five hahaha, guessing your doing an all nighter tonight, dw you'd probs ace it any way :3
i tell you about the exam when i get home tomorrow :) LOL, also .. i'm not that great of a bullsh!tter, if i know 'NOTHING' of de topic lol !! i'm gonna blabber on about nothing at all :'(, hoping a 60~70, all i need for english to become a primary school teacher lulz, anywho.. GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY !

TorMental

HSC
Each essay will take 50mins not 40mins. So farked! Thats like 40mins each essay = around 800ish words instead I have 1.2k+ for each TT

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
ye I'm about 15% ready

just cleaning up and memorising for A and C, only Hamlet's the real worry

b3kh1t

HSC
no one can really be ready for paper 2, bcuz they can ask you anything they want, whereas with AOS questions are predictable.
Actually Module A (Franky and BR) and C (History and Memory- Levertov) are generally consistent like discuss how the general ideas are expressed, but module B (Hamlet) they can ask about anything, that's the worrying part

Chahoud

HSC
yeah fml time management is my worst, I'm shitting my self for hamlet too argh haha
How did everyone go today? Man I finished my essay and creative writing but didn't get to finish the last question in section one

Jongnie

HSC
It was aight, i mind blanked for 15 minutes ( started with section 3 ) lol .. so I wrote 5 pages on section 3, going for 60 minutes, and cut my creative short ):, i think i did really bad on creative .. i just wrote what came to my head, and it wasn't really sophisticated, wrote like a year 9 for 2 pages fml )':

angelarr

HSC
Not looking forward to Hamlet at all - if all fails, I'll probably end up retelling the story. Fml

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
I hope Hamlet isn't anything specific as i only have pretty basic ideas that i'm hoping to mould. If not i'm fucked.

HSC
Uni Grad
Paper 2, now I'm just hoping that I don't get fucked over. Module A is what's worrying me now. Module B and module C, not so much.

need to go and memorize more...

E

Effekt

I always run out of ideas to write about, whenever i start a discussion i feel like i'm retelling the story so i randomly change it back to a theme or technique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)