any one else screwed for paper 2 englis -.- (2 Viewers)

b3kh1t

HSC
screwed for paper 2, infact .. to the point that i havn't read module A's book, and Module C well... i was doing my music HSC when they were in class doing it ):
what texts are you doing in your modules??

i know right i recon he'll do heaps good
hahaha thats good, no worries bro,oh thanks thought sharing was caring :( hahahahaha
hahahaha it is but grainwaves are just so addictive and I did not notice I finished them :rolleyes: but I got salt and vinegar chips downstairs if you want :)

Jongnie

HSC
88 on my report, expecting a 80+~ish for my performances, what do you mean by "TEE" ?, I also have society and culture (ranked 2nd, and i'm never in class) on wednesday which i havn't studied for ... which means tomorrow = 6 essays to write, 4 i havn't prepared / know anything about .. i'm crying inside

Jongnie

HSC
Pride and Prejudice, Hamlet and The Queen. Would love some notes, if you guys have any :L. i'm totally shitting trucks right now

Chahoud

HSC
what texts are you doing in your modules??

hahahaha it is but grainwaves are just so addictive and I did not notice I finished them :rolleyes: but I got salt and vinegar chips downstairs if you want :)

i know they are thats why i have another packet :3 hahaha, oh whatever, wanna swap ?

88 on my report, expecting a 80+~ish for my performances, what do you mean by "TEE" ?, I also have society and culture (ranked 2nd, and i'm never in class) on wednesday which i havn't studied for ... which means tomorrow = 6 essays to write, 4 i havn't prepared / know anything about .. i'm crying inside
thats pretty good, TEE means techniques,examples and their effect :), well if your ranked second and never in class im 1000% sure youll ace the exam :), SHIT good luck,if you need anything let us know :)

b3kh1t

HSC
Pride and Prejudice, Hamlet and The Queen. Would love some notes, if you guys have any :L. i'm totally shitting trucks right now
Aiight, most of my notes are on paper but I'll try get some notes together and send them over tomorrow but for tonight, you should probably just get some rest and do your best tomorrow =D

Chahoud

HSC
im doing hamlet and i have this note thing that i dont remember where i got it not sure if it was here or somewhere else if you want?

b3kh1t

HSC
i know they are thats why i have another packet :3 hahaha, oh whatever, wanna swap ?
Hahahahahahahaha wow that was unexpected and hell yes, I have eaten way to much salt and vinegar my lips are burning lol what flavour are these ones??
ooooooooooooo can't wait :haha:

Jongnie

HSC
Aiight, most of my notes are on paper but I'll try get some notes together and send them over tomorrow but for tonight, you should probably just get some rest and do your best tomorrow =D
you are a legend mate, most appreciated !

Chahoud

HSC
Hahahahahahahaha wow that was unexpected and hell yes, I have eaten way to much salt and vinegar my lips are burning lol what flavour are these ones??
ooooooooooooo can't wait :haha:
hahaha im always prepared :D, mmmmmm i love salt and vinger mmm haha, sweet chilli :3 neithe can i mmmmm

sure ! my emails itz_shit@hotmail.com , don't fb stalk me :) , oh you are going to anyways :'(
hahaha nice email, i deleted my face book sorryy haaha, nawww i cant :'(

b3kh1t

HSC
hahaha im always prepared :D, mmmmmm i love salt and vinger mmm haha, sweet chilli :3 neithe can i mmmmm

hahaha nice email, i deleted my face book sorryy haaha, nawww i cant :'(
loooooooooool and guess what... I love sweet chilli, its a worthy trade hahahaha :awesome:

I actually thought he was joking with the email at first :p

Last edited:

Jongnie

HSC
loooooooooool and guess what... I love sweet chilli, its a worthy trade hahahaha :awesome:

I actually thought she was joking with the email at first :p
i am quite offended, you assumed my gender was female ): . Jongnie = John ny !

Chahoud

HSC

b3kh1t

HSC
its a done deal :3 mmmmm hahaha, you should check your profile hahah, i guess she wasnt hahahahaha

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLED :D oii man i sent you some shit :3
I think you should check your profile :p and your an awesome friend thank you (on HIS behalf lol)

Chahoud

HSC
LOLINGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOO HARD think thats my work out for the year :3
oh fml his annoying and i hate his poems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)