ANU Roll Call 2014 (1 Viewer)

yoyo987

HSC
I accepted the Flexible Double of Commerce/Science (Psychology) but haven't heard anything about accommodation yet (my preference was Lena Karmel). Anybody else still waiting to hear anything referring accommodation and/or unilodge?
Also, I think I will wait until I arrive in Canberra to choose the individual subjects as I'll talk to some advisers as I have absolutely no idea..

Yeah I got Warrumbul Lodge because Lena-Karmel is at full occupancy. They are probably deciding where you should go because the lodge is full. I don't know anything about Warrumbul if anyone else is going or knows anything about it, it would be much appreciated if you tell me what it's like

harlow6

HSC
Yeah I got Warrumbul Lodge because Lena-Karmel is at full occupancy. They are probably deciding where you should go because the lodge is full. I don't know anything about Warrumbul if anyone else is going or knows anything about it, it would be much appreciated if you tell me what it's like
Oh that's annoying, thanks for telling me. I applied after the guaranteed accommodation date on December 20th so I'm not surprised that it happened. I've also been trying to call them and ask but no one was answering and their office is now closed over the weekend.
Anyhow I suppose any of the unilodges should be fine

milesaboveyou

HSC
Accepted my offer and doing a flexible double degree of International Relations and Development Studies. I applied to Bruce Hall and I still haven't received an accommodation offer yet :(. All of my friends have gotten ones from UniLodge so far. Has anyone gotten an offer from somewhere that isn't UniLodge yet?

sirquack

HSC
Accepted my offer and doing a flexible double degree of International Relations and Development Studies. I applied to Bruce Hall and I still haven't received an accommodation offer yet :(. All of my friends have gotten ones from UniLodge so far. Has anyone gotten an offer from somewhere that isn't UniLodge yet?
Hi Miles, Bruce is amazing, I hope you get in. If so, I'll see you next year. The wait will largely be because Bruce is the most competitive college to get into and so a lot of applications need to be processed. However, you will get an offer for something and if you haven't received a unilodge offer yet, it's a good sign.

cloudsandcream

HSC
Warrumbul is really nice, not as good as Lena Karmel but similar room set-up and is definitely a nice place to stay and people are nice (mr brother stayed their last year) :smile:

and yay harlow Psych ;)

Sun1

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else have problems finding the prepare to arrive module on WATTLE? I can log in but it doesn't show up for some reason.

HSC
N/A
Hey guys seems like it's a similar story. Applied for Bruce and got offered Warrumbul Unilodge, anyonr know much about the atmosphere there? In Germany on exchange but will be doing Med. Science/PPE !

Hitch223

HSC
Just an update, are they still any people who haven't received an offer for accommodation yet? I'm getting a bit worried is all....

seanieg89

HSC
Will probably see some of you guys around ANU/Canberra at some stage without knowing. Am in the second year of my PhD down here :).

xokki

HSC
@hitch, same as you - still have not got accom offer from ANU. it's a public holiday so they might not be working on applications and offers until tomorrow :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)