Anti Islam converence lists Abbot (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
i wonder if tattood guy fears for his safety everytime he sees a woman wearing a scarf......im sure ud like it betta if someone walked past u half naked, but u have a problem with covererd women.....yeh i can see how that inconviences u
yeah but its more that u might have bombs in ur hejab and blow him up...because every muslim woman does..right?
u do..admit it joujou...so does my mum and grandma...and my sister and my cousins...we all do...and thats the real purpose of hejab...
(sarcasm..dont take me literally)...although i wouldnt put it past tatoodguy..

S

Sheehan :)

joujou_84 said:
i wonder if tattood guy fears for his safety everytime he sees a woman wearing a scarf......im sure ud like it betta if someone walked past u half naked, but u have a problem with covererd women.....yeh i can see how that inconviences u

why would it bother anyone?
cause they can hide weapons?
pfffttt....i've yet to heard of any muslim women robbing quiki marts or banks in Australia...thats actually a pretty funy thought...the truth is they havn't robbed banks yet? its usually either Abos or Whites who do this by hiding the gun in there jackets and hoods?
are you trying to say we should ban hoods as well? if no why not?
if yes...pffftt

Abbeygale

HSC
Sheehan :) said:
if yes...pffftt
If muslim women are banned from wearing head scarves/burqas on the logic that they could hide a weapon/suicide bomb, then it's racial/religious discrimination unless we also ban-

-Boys wearing baggy shirts/jackets/jeans.
-Motorcycle leathers/kevlar jackets. I leave my jacket on when I go into shopping centres, and I could easily hide a bomb or weapon underneath.
- Backpacks and handbags. You can much more easily conceal a weapon or suicide bomb in a bag than under clothing.
-Pregnant women from going outside. After all, there's really no way of telling whether a woman is genuinely gravid- she could just as easily be wearing a prosthetic belly with a bomb inside. Fat people too.

The idea of legislating on clothing on grounds of security is disturbingly totalitarian, not a logical progression that should have been done already.

tempco

HSC
Abbeygale said:
-Pregnant women from going outside. After all, there's really no way of telling whether a woman is genuinely gravid- she could just as easily be wearing a prosthetic belly with a bomb inside. Fat people too.
LOL niiiice.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
why would it bother anyone?
cause they can hide weapons?
pfffttt....i've yet to heard of any muslim women robbing quiki marts or banks in Australia...thats actually a pretty funy thought...the truth is they havn't robbed banks yet? its usually either Abos or Whites who do this by hiding the gun in there jackets and hoods?
if yes...pffftt

huh? are u talking to me??....coz i was being sarcastic......
i wear a scarf myself.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
soha said:
yeah but its more that u might have bombs in ur hejab and blow him up...because every muslim woman does..right?
u do..admit it joujou...so does my mum and grandma...and my sister and my cousins...we all do...and thats the real purpose of hejab...
(sarcasm..dont take me literally)...although i wouldnt put it past tatoodguy..
oh soha c'mon......ur fully exposing us....:p

firehose

HSC
Here some of u are, complaining about some Christian conference with an anti-religious flavour to it.

Maybe u should go visit Sudan.... where the Islamic government suppress the black and majority Christian south to unbelievable heights. Now that's what i call fundamentalism, that's what i call oppression, to the point of starving and killing people just because they are not in your narrow religious point of view. Why don't i ever hear Muslims expressing their sorrow at that?

Nb. i do not support such a conference that incites religious hatred either, i would only attend a Christian conference that preaches the only the thing that matters- the bible.

tempco

HSC
Maybe because most Muslims have no clue about it?

Events like that happen everywhere, to many different types of minority groups, sometimes irrespective of religion... that's how our beautiful world is. Filled with beautiful people.

Last edited:

firehose

HSC
Well if that really is the case then that is very, very dissapointing

tempco

HSC
Well, be disappointed at the millions of people who don't know that the Sudanese government suppresses Christians to the point of starvation.

firehose

HSC
i'll do that. kinda sums up the power of the media to control what you hear.

rama_v

HSC
firehose said:
Here some of u are, complaining about some Christian conference with an anti-religious flavour to it.

Maybe u should go visit Sudan.... where the Islamic government suppress the black and majority Christian south to unbelievable heights. Now that's what i call fundamentalism, that's what i call oppression, to the point of starving and killing people just because they are not in your narrow religious point of view. Why don't i ever hear Muslims expressing their sorrow at that?
Dont forget that Christians have also been guilty of this and even more in teh past...just think treatment of Aboriginal people, missionaries in India, witchhunts, slavery, etc. ...But yes it is wrong to oppress any religion and I totally agree with you.

tempco

HSC
Too true... the day something relevent pops up on Seven News is the day I'll jump off a cliff.

S

joujou_84 said:
huh? are u talking to me??....coz i was being sarcastic......
i wear a scarf myself.
nonono....sorryy i quoted the wrong person...sorry lol

S

loook...this conference is trying to achieve the fact that Australia is not a multi cultural country....they are trying to prove ot everyone that this is a christian driven country....i understand it has its history from Brtish law,,,which was influenced by christian religous laws...but today Australia is much more than that...we have no reason to keep our ties with Britain or its laws....Australia should be a country where evryone gets to practice their religion unless its core ellements involve killing innocent people of other religions (whihc islam is not about)....huh..i feel much better now:)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
loook...this conference is trying to achieve the fact that Australia is not a multi cultural country....they are trying to prove ot everyone that this is a christian driven country....i understand it has its history from Brtish law,,,which was influenced by christian religous laws...but today Australia is much more than that...we have no reason to keep our ties with Britain or its laws....Australia should be a country where evryone gets to practice their religion unless its core ellements involve killing innocent people of other religions (whihc islam is not about)....huh..i feel much better now:)

i agree with him^^^......and tattoodguy, stop calling me a traitor.....even though i have no idea in wat way i classify as a traitor...but anyhow....

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
grag balbrady said:
i believe arab woman should be forced to remove their head garments as they could a) be hiding weapons of masss destruction and b) be used as disguises when holding up banks and agricultural factories (to steal the manure to make bombs to blow up iconic landmarks such as the sydney harbour bridge and merewether surf house)
so does that mean Nuns should also remove their head garments... ?

It's great to see that many people here have an understanding of the importance of the head garment and the covering of the female body.. whilst on the contrary many do not...

Hiding weapons of mass destruction???????
have u ever spoken to a women who wears the head scraf? because if u wouldv'e u'd be a little more wiser... they're actually people trying to fight sin rather than commit it....

wearing the headscarf and covering ur body is not enough... it's the actions that follow...

if u uncover ur body... one man looks at ur body (maybe with lust even if ur inention is pure...)... then u will be sinned and he will be sinned and ur sins acumulate to his sins that were commited because of U uncovering ur body...

people, especially men, fighting for the removal of the headscarf espceially in france which they've allready done... are truly corrupt.. they try to hide their intentions by using generalistaions such as the above (hiding weapons)... and stating some kind of political remark to jutsify their cause

Abbeygale

HSC
physician said:
so does that mean Nuns should also remove their head garments... ?
That's a good point, but most nuns actually have already- the long black habits are long gone, and the head coverings that are still sometimes worn are probably too small to hide anything.

tempco

HSC
Abbeygale said:
That's a good point, but most nuns actually have already- the long black habits are long gone, and the head coverings that are still sometimes worn are probably too small to hide anything.
Why the change though? Are they trying to be more socially acceptable? (Honest question - no offence intended)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)