• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anti Islam converence lists Abbot (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Synod = ruling body of Judaism. There was a lot of conflict over the fact that the synod started making ridiculous rules eg you can't say the name of God in public (they even forgot how to pronounce it), they wouldnt translate the bible into a language people would understand, they were power hungry politicians serving themselves.

Islam was meant to change that (as was Jesus for that matter). The idea was that with Islam no church would be created - you accepted no higher authority than God. I don't like what happened after the prophet's death - they basically formed churches. My interpretation of the Quran is that churches are not meant to be formed.
thats interesting and true about writing or talking "god". interesting in the fact that i never the knew synod was an authority.

um ahmad does it really matter if he is abo? lol. or even stupid.

anyhow, lets the just say that, conversions happens in all religions in very much a similar way--not an issue.

about douglas wood goud luck for him, i feel sorry for his family. I was hoping that Arnie would make a movie out of this, i wouldnt be surprised if he did, just a matter of time.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
also i feel the islam as religion (that is not arabs or races) should be recognised moe, i mean we think of charities we think of st vincents de paul, slvos and red shield or something all are primarily christian based this of course is in australia. as such i have not heard of islamic charities that are big, dont say we cant afford it thats ridiculous. dont have say the zakath is a charity thing either, we need something thats recognised and even advertised to show the world that islam cares for its people and that we have "moral" values and to correct ppl having wrong perspectives of islam.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
HotShot said:
also i feel the islam as religion (that is not arabs or races) should be recognised moe, i mean we think of charities we think of st vincents de paul, slvos and red shield or something all are primarily christian based this of course is in australia. as such i have not heard of islamic charities that are big, dont say we cant afford it thats ridiculous. dont have say the zakath is a charity thing either, we need something thats recognised and even advertised to show the world that islam cares for its people and that we have "moral" values and to correct ppl having wrong perspectives of islam.
there is heaps
i will get you a list

get_born

wikiwiki said:
How many judaist charities are publicised?

The israeli government don't count, they are just as bad as hamas.
im not sure, but i reckon every religion has charities, if their not big in australia their big somewher else. Like with muslim charities, their most likely to be based around muslim countries, and with charities like St. Vincent de pauls, their christian orgs. in a christian counrty.

get_born

wikiwiki said:
that was the point i was making :p

I was trying to make sure people didn't think it was an anti-muslim conspiracy here in Australia.
yeah and i agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)