Anti Bush anyone?? (2 Viewers)

euripidies

sugaryblue said:
He's like Hitler, only in the democratic way.
Hitler was the one who got elected, bush was the one who rigged the election. but during their times in office they are both pretty bad.

hastemaker

euripidies said:
Hitler was the one who got elected, bush was the one who rigged the election. but during their times in office they are both pretty bad.
Euripidies, with a name like that it sounds as if you've got an inferiority complex about your intellectual capabilities. I suggest you study more history, the period 1933-1945 comes to mind. Then you might find that your comparison is grossly overstated.

p.s. Euripidies is actually spelt Euripides. Again I must ask the question, how can you call Bush dumb?

Last edited:

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
hastemaker said:
You people have no idea of what your talking about. Take a good hard look in the mirror and you might see how self righteous you all are. Whether or not the Iraq war was a right step to take, the fact is you're looking at it from hindsight. If you were in a leadership position and you had an enemy that could develop capabilities that could destroy you, would you wait around till it was too late? I don't think so!

Now, get off your high, left wing horses and do some study!!!!

p.s what are uni students doing on this site? Last HSC finished nearly one year ago. I think it's time to let go. I suggest trying some other dating services.

I rather like my high horse. And besides it's my choice to waste my time here and not studying. How about you get off your high horse and do some study if it's som important to you and get off our backs.
Anyway, this is research. I'm researching the general opinion of a selected demographic sample of the young adult population and their views on politics and world affairs.
The war in Iraq was right because Saddam was not a nice person, and there are thousands of Iraqi's who probably owe thse invaders these lives. As it is though, it doesn't change the fact that the war for Iraq was not justified when the reasons the US gave the UN are scrutinised. It was the right action for the wrong means.
But the war in Iraq is not the topic here, Bush is. Bush is a farcical of a man who has the most powerful position in the world. He seems to be nothing more than a political puppet masquerading as a leader.
I especially do not like the way he views those of other nationalities, including John 'Bonzai' Howard. (I would like to thank the 'Glass house' for the Bonzai reference). Bonzai = Little Bush

hastemaker

Enlightened_One said:
I rather like my high horse. And besides it's my choice to waste my time here and not studying. How about you get off your high horse and do some study if it's som important to you and get off our backs.
Fair enough. I've had had my fun now. It was good to stir you left wingers up while it lasted. Now I must go, HSC calls.

p.s Try not to burn too many flags or tie yourselves to trees and in the national interest of Australia could all you peacenik hippies please take a shower, you guys stink!!!

John Howard for PM :uhhuh:

euripidies

hastemaker said:
Euripidies, with a name like that it sounds as if you've got an inferiority complex about your intellectual capabilities. I suggest you study more history, the period 1933-1945 comes to mind. Then you might find that your comparison is grossly overstated.

p.s. Euripidies is actually spelt Euripides. Again I must ask the question, how can you call Bush dumb?
Hitler was appointed chancellor on January 30th 1933 - The death of President Hindenburg in August 1934, allowed him to combine both chancellor's and president's positions into one when Hitler became the Fuehrer and Reich Chancellor by 95.7% of German voters. Now while I think that both the united state’s and Germany are just ‘dictatorships of the Bourgeoisie’ so truly undemocratic at least Hitler got the majority vote!

PS. I know how to spell Euripides maybe its you’re intellectual inferiority but when I write Euripidies I mean to put in the extra ‘I’ as to make it plural. As to mean more then one Euripides you philistine!

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Anti - Bush here -

Why? It is not only the war in Iraq - although that is part of it - it is not the Christian fundamentalism - that is neither here nor there to us - it is not the Free Trade Agreement - although you can't help be rather suspicious of that - it is that he is coming across, and sorry for the bluntness, but the/my feeling is that he has moved the hand on the doomsday clock closer to midnight.

Not to mention his blunder in calling Australia his "Little Sheriff". *That* comment went down like a lead balloon and caused a lot of ill feeling because it led some to believe we were being used as pawns and no one likes to feel that. He seems incapable of the level of diplomatic speech that builds good relations with other countries.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I feel America should be devoting more of its resources to Sudan and other parts of Africa where it is most needed rather than Iraq. Then again, Im a tad bit optimistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)