Anti Bush anyone?? (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
George Bush is a war mongering president who doesn't deserve the leadership of such a powerful nation...

And the fact that Johnny Howards leads the 'conga line of suck holes' of Bush just speaks for itself......

Last edited:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
damn right

ah, pun.. get it "right"

cos he gets all his support from the far right wing

Igor

HSC
N/A
me- anti Bush. as anti ass you can get.

"And the fact that Johnny Howards leads the 'conga line of suck holes' of Bush just speaks for itself......"
lol, nicely put.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Bush sucks. And Johnny and Blair suck just as much cause the suck up to him in the hope of gettin a piece of ass cheek to kiss, along with "protection" from the terrorists.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I'm not a huge fan of Bush's social policy, though I don't like Kerry's economic policy really, since I can't seem to think that a president that promises to raise tarrifs would be much of a help to us ;)

ATM, Bush seems like a fair president. Most of the responses so far in this thread have less legs to stand on than a land mine victim.

BTW, I question the sexuality of men who constantly bring up asses when they discuss politics.

Last edited:

400miles

It asked who was anti-bush.... Not who can present the best argument with solid facts as to why George Bush shouldn't be President of the US.

Hence and furthermore, I do believe all that was asked for was our opinion.

I'm anti-Bush too by the way.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
well all u fools will most probably fall in love with fahrenheit 911...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm pro-war in iraq, but I don't particularly like Bush, if that makes sense.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
isnt that why they totally agree with sanctioning other nations to disarmerment-nuclear, chemical and biological but in itself.... it wont?

i think its rash to be pro or anti bush totally.. i mean he's not always right.. but he's working for what he deems is 'good'.... personally i dun agree wit his handling of the situation..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Asquithian said:
WE all know Moores films are manipulative however they are there to get their point acorss.

If you wanna watch other documentaries that are less funny but just as scary watch the 2nd half of the SBS doco 'the world according to bush'. This is a balanced Documentary that sets out facts.

You can never convince me that the war was waged for the GOOD OF THE IRAQ PEOPLE ...when did the USA ever care about any other country other than itself? Why doesnt it 'invade' Zimbabwe...the people there probably need a bit of liberating?

Why not North Korea? Those people certainly need some USA liberation.
Cos whats valuable there ;)

nth krn is tricky.. cos its so friggin close to china.. if a war when ahead then refugees might flee to china.. which may reall piss china off and trade ties are good with china atm..

its cos these places pose lil threat to the US themselves.. if it were an govt thought to harbour terrorist against the US.. then the US would prolly do as much as it can...

but at 900 dead US troops in Iraq.. .how much longer?

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Micheal Moore's doco's are good. They show what is really going on, even though at times he is baised. But I guess he is only presenting his side of the argument.

I doubt US will attack Nth Korea like they did Iraq cause they dont want to piss off the Chinese. China seems to be the only country that the US think twice about pissing off. Only way US will attack Nth Korea is if they get attacked first by NK.

Auto Wah

Can you believe this?? Bush actually admitted that he is a peach making president. After he invaded Iraq, 900 fucking people died including American soldiers and innocent citizens.
Bush is a stupid dickhead

astro

HSC
yeah i heard that he used the word 'peace' in his speech something like 23 times and that he saw himself as a president who brings peace to the world and that he'll get rid of terrorism if he elected for another term.....i wonder how many more innocent or not people will be killed, how many more families will suffer at the hands of a war mongering president - Bush - two wars fought has been fought during his presidency... i don't know about you but i don't anymore bloodshed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)