another love problem ahhhhh i know (1 Viewer)

nice5uy

HSC
well the story begins a boy(me) meets girl at a club, apparently shes a friend of a friend. We both danced held hands grind kissed etc. WE even talked for a bit and i think shes interested in me. After dat we exchanged numbers though i didnt talked to her since dat night because im busy with uni, work and soccer. Finally i called her, we talked for like half an hour and she is really nice, we both have similar taste in everything but she keeps given me nothing, da u know excuse 'im busy'. Should i still pursue her or not? And how am i going to ask her out? she also hangs around with alot of other guys and i hope she didnt played me ps. DONT GIVE ME SHIT COMMENTS CUZ I'M NOT IN DA MOOD FOR IT

Sadiah

HSC
well the story begins a boy(me) meets girl at a club, apparently shes a friend of a friend. We both danced held hands grind kissed etc. WE even talked for a bit and i think shes interested in me. After dat we exchanged numbers though i didnt talked to her since dat night because im busy with uni, work and soccer. Finally i called her, we talked for like half an hour and she is really nice, we both have similar taste in everything but she keeps given me nothing, da u know excuse 'im busy'. Should i still pursue her or not? And how am i going to ask her out? she also hangs around with alot of other guys and i hope she didnt played me ps. DONT GIVE ME SHIT COMMENTS CUZ I'M NOT IN DA MOOD FOR IT

hahah only fucktards pursue clubbing chicks.

lol

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
shuuu cuz she sounds lyk a playaaa

nice5uy

HSC
dude shes a friend of a friend plus shes not someone i dont know, i dont go for clubbin chicks ok

Chrissiieee

HSC
In tha club, sippin that bub,
& you're not gonna reach my telephone

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
you getting played son

Guesss

HSC
Pursue it, only IF you think its really worth it *what have you got to lose* ...

Also, in a way i agree with the first post...

Gedi-Master

HSC
^ what she said, if u really think she is worth it and in the end don't have anything to lose, then what are you waiting for? :)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Shoulda banged herwhen you had the chance, if you had the chance.

Fadee

HSC
Why don't you confront her and tell her what you want.

If you like her, ask her out, why is it so hard?

btw, that's what she said :D

ubernuton

HSC
should have diped your dick in her on the night, you could've always leave some seed behind that will up your chance she'll give you a call back, but it may not be to do with what your after

La Bomba

HSC
mate you gota be a chocko and assert your dominance...thats the only way. chikz love guyz who treat dem mean playah. alright cuz hektik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)