Another Cronulla, but in Melbourne (1 Viewer)

jetblackcat

HSC
i think comrade nathan has the right menatlity that many people lack. the media spoon feeds you to believe that lebanese youths are the only people in australia who have bashed people and who have raped women. im not saying i support them cause they were wrong but the australians did gang up on lebanese youths men and WOMEN so stop making it out like people of australian backround or any other nationality are like saints look at both sides of the story before you open your mouth and speak of media fuelled idiotic exxagerations of particular cultures.

zeek

HSC
pfft

Codereder, there's no use in trying to defend Lebanon/Lebanese people and their ethics because people here are going to be stubborn and are not going to bother listening since they don't have to. If you know how great Lebanon is then there is no need to defend it because nothing should change your view on how great and beautiful the country is.
People like TerrbleSpellor or Bill Hicks are just afraid that Australia is going to turn into a country which won't suit their preferences. There's no need to argue with them because soon, they will either have to put up or shut up.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Totally agree with Serius (second post in the thread). This thread is old...never mind.

Schroedinger said:
Yeah even though British Imams said that women wearing short skirts deserved to be raped...

Even though that Bilal Skaf wag said that he was allowed to rape the girls because they weren't wearing full getup.

Yeah, your version of events is highly flawed.
these people you make note of , dont represent all muslims. Them guys are just them extremists. Im not even trying to defend muslims, i just believe the idea a religion supporting rape is ridiculous, and your comments show your fooled by the stereotype since theres no evidence. You show some muslims supporting rape, some muslims also support terroism, it doesnt represent the faith.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah even though British Imams said that women wearing short skirts deserved to be raped...

Even though that Bilal Skaf wag said that he was allowed to rape the girls because they weren't wearing full getup.

Yeah, your version of events is highly flawed.
yes, at least they dont have ppl like Bush going invading countries for economics purposes and excusing it in the name of 'democracy'.

For instance, Hamas has been democratically elected as the government of Palestine. and yet America and ISrael dont recognise it???????????????????????????????

tats democracy for u

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
codereder said:
these people you make note of , dont represent all muslims. Them guys are just them extremists. Im not even trying to defend muslims, i just believe the idea a religion supporting rape is ridiculous, and your comments show your fooled by the stereotype since theres no evidence. You show some muslims supporting rape, some muslims also support terroism, it doesnt represent the faith.

There is actually another thread on this, but I have to say: What about all the violence over the cartoons, does this represent most of the muslim population because it certainly seems like it.

And by the way, to the extremists anyone who is not an extremist does not represent islam.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
lol did you hear of the excuse some lady made to disallow the abortion pill? she said that in 50 years australia might become run by muslims, since we dont have abortions compared to anglo aussies which would have a ridiculously large amount of abortions

HotShot

-_-
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol that is so true! I've noticed that everytime theres an article condeming muslims or simply non-whites, that guy (sasha) quickly posts it on BOS. Also, take a look at all his threads, he hardly talks about anything but terrorism, the cronulla riots, cartoon controversy n now this! lol dude take a break
lol, leave him alone, he is distressesd severe anxiety etc...

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol that is so true! I've noticed that everytime theres an article condeming muslims or simply non-whites, that guy (sasha) quickly posts it on BOS. Also, take a look at all his threads, he hardly talks about anything but terrorism, the cronulla riots, cartoon controversy n now this! lol dude take a break

Well it is a very important issue that appears to have no resolution in sight. I don't see the whole non-white thing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)