andrew o'keefe...

• is a tool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is not a tool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarebs

HSC
I saw Deal or No Deal today, not my choice of course. But he always says the biggest shit when it comes to the bank offer. If you only have $2,000 and $200,000 left, the bank is never going to offer you $100,000 so shut the fuck up.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I saw Deal or No Deal today, not my choice of course. But he always says the biggest shit when it comes to the bank offer. If you only have $2,000 and $200,000 left, the bank is never going to offer you $100,000 so shut the fuck up.
Don't they always offer you $100,000 in that situation? Maybe a little more? :p

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's actually meant to be somewhere in the middle... so maybe they could sometimes.

I can't believe you voted him as not a tool, Aerath. He is such a loser on "Deal or No Deal". Even when he fills in on weekend Sunrise he is a total nut-job. I do know one thing, and that is that he is extremely intelligent (you wouldn't believe it) but he knows his stuff and scored extremely high on IQ tests.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I can't believe you voted him as not a tool, Aerath. He is such a loser on "Deal or No Deal". Even when he fills in on weekend Sunrise he is a total nut-job. I do know one thing, and that is that he is extremely intelligent (you wouldn't believe it) but he knows his stuff and scored extremely high on IQ tests.
Dude:

Shit. Voted wrong category. He's a twerp.

Sarebs

HSC
I just go off what my grandparents were telling me. They've watched it every day, for I don't know how long lol. But he'll predict that say if you have three cases left, $2,000, the car and the $200,000, that if you knock out the car the bank offer will be $100,000. My grandparents told me that's not the case, more likely in the 90s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)