Am I right or wrong? I don't know.. (1 Viewer)

:(

• You're right, Intuition's wrong

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • Intuition's right, You're wrong

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Who the fuck cares

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I don't understand why I'm meant to be objective though.

I mean, of course I'm going to be subjective. It was my review, not some almighty God inspired guide. The review was based on my experiences at the college. So why is it so wrong to be subjective?

absorber

HSC
@ youngminii - You'll be fine legally if you repost the entire thing, removing names when being negative about a certain tutor and replacing the word "faggot" with another word such as "idiot", "jerk" or "buffoon".
That could still be defamatory. Don't insult particular tutors, just criticise rationally the institution

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
We need more people posting reviews of this nature, aleast alot of parents will be saved alot of money by sending them to useless colleges.

Youngminii you done a great service to the NSW population. Also this site gets more powerful by the day.

HSC
we need more people posting reviews of this nature, aleast alot of parents will be saved alot of money by sending them to useless colleges.

Youngminii you done a great service to the nsw population. Also this site gets more powerful by the day.
+1

Bainesy

HSC
ive just read through this thread and it has provided me with many lols.

sincerest apologies to young minii but you are a pussy for taking down your review. however maybe you were a little confused, being woken up at 6:45 am would screw with anyones head.

but these Intuition guys sound like absolute retards. have these fuckers ever been outside? if you go to a restaurant and the chef screws up, what happens? you get free shit. they try to make it up to you, they show you they are sorry. ive seen this happen on several occasions (even a couple times at maccas, honest to god, maccas. in the restaurant world maccas is a shithole but they still kiss your ass when they make a mistake)

what you dont do is tell the customer that they are wrong, that they shouldnt tell anyone about thier experience, and so on. what a shit business they are running there.

I would encourage young minii to edit your original post to include these new events. the truth is that if these guys were really so good at what they do, then the positive reviews would far outweight the negative ones and so they wouldnt give a rats ass what young minii posted. but they do care, and which can only mean that they are not good at what they do. so its clear that they are shit and young minii is only doing hsc students a service by pointing this out

and fuck that objectivity shit. the way i see it is that objectivity is based around what should happen. subjectivity is based around what actually happens, the individuals experience. when reviewing something, you want the individuals experience of the events. that means we want subjectivity!!!

(and am I the only one that thinks that Mills_ guy is a faker? the real Mills hasnt been online for a year. how convenient that this fake Mills_ shows up when this incident occured and gives his opinion with a nice little story "oops, i forgot my password")

shuttle_bus5

HSC
ive just read through this thread and it has provided me with many lols.

sincerest apologies to young minii but you are a pussy for taking down your review. however maybe you were a little confused, being woken up at 6:45 am would screw with anyones head.

but these Intuition guys sound like absolute retards. have these fuckers ever been outside? if you go to a restaurant and the chef screws up, what happens? you get free shit. they try to make it up to you, they show you they are sorry. ive seen this happen on several occasions (even a couple times at maccas, honest to god, maccas. in the restaurant world maccas is a shithole but they still kiss your ass when they make a mistake)

what you dont do is tell the customer that they are wrong, that they shouldnt tell anyone about thier experience, and so on. what a shit business they are running there.

I would encourage young minii to edit your original post to include these new events. the truth is that if these guys were really so good at what they do, then the positive reviews would far outweight the negative ones and so they wouldnt give a rats ass what young minii posted. but they do care, and which can only mean that they are not good at what they do. so its clear that they are shit and young minii is only doing hsc students a service by pointing this out

and fuck that objectivity shit. the way i see it is that objectivity is based around what should happen. subjectivity is based around what actually happens, the individuals experience. when reviewing something, you want the individuals experience of the events. that means we want subjectivity!!!

(and am I the only one that thinks that Mills_ guy is a faker? the real Mills hasnt been online for a year. how convenient that this fake Mills_ shows up when this incident occured and gives his opinion with a nice little story "oops, i forgot my password")
+ 1
owned

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
tl;dr
this college sounds gay
boycott
Yeah it does sound "gay" XD

That could still be defamatory. Don't insult particular tutors, just criticise rationally the institution
LOL that's why i told him to remove " names when being negative about a certain tutor". Then he'd be insulting the tutors in general ie the institution ;)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Learn about terminology used in context. As annabackwards has said, the use of the word faggot was not racist, sexual or homophobic in nature. You obviously told him to take down his review because you were afraid of bad publicity. As I said before, how are you going to make it in this business if you can't take it? Now go have a cry please.
lolololololol

Faggot:

–noun 1. a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc. 2. a bundle; bunch. 3. a bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded, hammered, or rolled together at high temperature. 4. bouquet garni.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
We can't stop you from crying but we hope you will learn to stop overreacting over something so trivial. Maybe you should gtfo and concentrate on tutoring. Stop wasting time crying because of bad publicity. The fact that his review contains more negative points than positive obviously shows that your tutoring college is pretty shit. Maybe if you focus on tutoring instead of this bullshit, your company might improve. Also, on your website: Intuition Education - Our Results

I notice that you state: "At Intuition, we don’t believe in providing an online list of UAI marks.* We don’t think that this reflects fairly on the exceptional individual achievements of all of our students."

Nice excuse. You probably don't publish an online list because your results are shit. Nice try.
Here is their excuse:
* Intuition does keep hard copies of student results for statistical analysis as part of our yearly process of reviewing and improving the effectiveness of our courses. We can provide this information on consultation to prospective students and parents but always stress that these results, exceptional as they are, are a result of a combination of the students’ efforts, their respective school learning environments and Intuition’s guidance.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Just to clear up, I honestly don't believe they're a money hungry institution. Some of the figures I provided in the review were incorrect, and I was given a nice discount. I thought I made that pretty clear in the review though.

Kiim2507

HSC
I had a similar experience with where I worked and stuff I had written on the net and they did the same thing with me...store manager called me in had an hour long discussion and in the end they actually fired me.

I read your review and while you gave them quite a lot of shit you were probably right about half the things. You did point out positives but generally it was pretty negative. That said you're entitled to your own opinion and they shouldn't stop you from expressing it. They're just a shitty money-grabbing corporation (probably) so they don't want their image damaged online (especially BoS where many users may consider their service). You probably shouldn't have put you're review on such a public forum however they shouldn't have called you in and made you take it down. Your review was like any other. You were a paying customer and were expressing your views on the service they provided. Like if a restaurant critic gives a bad review the restaurant can't call them in and give them a telling off. They were giving an objective view on the service.

Anyways I don't think either parties were right or wrong. They could've simply contact you over the phone and asked you to take it down instead of making such a big deal about it. Also they should definitely be investigating some of the claims you made.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
The GM of Intuition Education (Epping) just called me up and among a variety of racial and homophobic slurs threatened to harm my family if i didn't take it down
Reshad says: Shut the fuck up troll. As a past student, I highly doubt that Max from Intuition Education is unprofessional to say those words. Excluding my biases and including my experiences, Max is your type of guy who seeks an intrinstic improvement among others academically and socially rather than a "money grubbing" general manager. He cares for his visiting students (evident from giving a lift to a few of his students who had no way of getting home). And from the so-called ‘faggot’ which I don’t believe he is, to be honest, without Sanj’s tutoring and the professional help I’ve received from him, I would’ve been a band 3 student in Physics rather than a potential band 6 student (I manage to jump from a 33% in Preliminary Physics to 82% in the trials, purely thanks to him and all the tutors at Intuition who have assisted me). Give up on the idealistic bullshit please of a “perfect” tutoring company”; I’m sure other coaching colleges like Matrix, Truong and Prior have their negatives, as well as their positives. After reading Andrew's review again which I partially agreed upon, some things were very inappropriately pointed out, especially the derogatory statements and specifically naming the ‘good’ tutors and the ‘bad’ tutors. Stop generalising; you haven’t experienced all the tutors closely, because I know there are more who should definitely be on your list as "good tutors".

And school work questions can also be asked. You don’t have to specifically focus on the tutoring work. You need an elevated, meaningful, broadened understanding of your subject rather than rote learning shit. Ask questions, questions, questions. Go to Intuition, and do some hard study in their spare rooms rather than whinging about “they focus only on the Intuition work”.

With all honesty, instead of posting on this public forum where “most” people haven’t experienced life at Intuition Education, Andrew should’ve contacted Intuition Education face to face instead. Otherwise, it’s not worth the hype.

did u tell him
"gee thanks. ive been trying to have my family whacked for years."

btw, how did this guy get your number?
Ever heard of a contract, dumbshit? They call you if you haven't completed set tasks, and make you book extra tutorials.

This Intuition Education sounds like a group of fags, just repost the review, fuck them.
Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Quit generalising. There were some points in the review such as mentioning the tutors names that was inappropriate. I don’t think they’d like their names exposed (for personal reasons). Also, the term “faggot” was inappropriate (as OP stated). Shit like this shouldn’t be in a review. Potentially, external factors such as depression can occur on the tutors due to Youngminii's reasons (Yes...This is the extreme, but shit like this happens in life).

lol cry me a river
lol post something constructive, fail divinity troll

We can't stop you from crying but we hope you will learn to stop overreacting over something so trivial. Maybe you should gtfo and concentrate on tutoring. Stop wasting time crying because of bad publicity. The fact that his review contains more negative points than positive obviously shows that your tutoring college is pretty shit. Maybe if you focus on tutoring instead of this bullshit, your company might improve. Also, on your website: Intuition Education - Our Results
I notice that you state: "At Intuition, we don’t believe in providing an online list of UAI marks.* We don’t think that this reflects fairly on the exceptional individual achievements of all of our students."

Nice excuse. You probably don't publish an online list because your results are shit. Nice try.
The head of Intuition Education posted the results last year online. They had a UAI of 100, and loads of UAI in the 99+ area. Many, many Ruse students who attend this institution also dominate that region. So they make a valid point, rather than showing off the "already" top students.

dw kids, it's ok to swear if you "motherfucking" quote it "bitch"
Hahaha you’re cool *sarcasm*.

We need more people posting reviews of this nature, aleast alot of parents will be saved alot of money by sending them to useless colleges.
Youngminii you done a great service to the NSW population. Also this site gets more powerful by the day.
How can you state it's "useless" if you haven't personally experienced it? Only Youngminii and myself so far (including the past 2002 student) have witnessed the institution, and Youngminii is expressing his subjective opinion. Hear both perspectives of the story, then compare and talk. Otherwise stfu HSC 2010er.

Last edited:

M@ster P

HSC

Reshad says: Shut the fuck up troll. As a past student, I highly doubt that Max from Intuition Education is unprofessional to say those words. Excluding my biases and including my experiences, Max is your type of guy who seeks an intrinstic improvement among others academically and socially rather than a "money grubbing" general manager. He cares for his visiting students (evident from giving a lift to a few of his students who had no way of getting home). And from the so-called ‘faggot’ which I don’t believe he is, to be honest, without Sanj’s tutoring and the professional help I’ve received from him, I would’ve been a band 3 student in Physics rather than a potential band 6 student (I manage to jump from a 33% in Preliminary Physics to 82% in the trials, purely thanks to him and all the tutors at Intuition who have assisted me). Give up on the idealistic bullshit please of a “perfect” tutoring company”; I’m sure other coaching colleges like Matrix, Truong and Prior have their negatives, as well as their positives. After reading Andrew's review again which I partially agreed upon, some things were very inappropriately pointed out, especially the derogatory statements and specifically naming the ‘good’ tutors and the ‘bad’ tutors. Stop generalising; you haven’t experienced all the tutors closely, because I know there are more who should definitely be on your list as "good tutors".

And school work questions can also be asked. You don’t have to specifically focus on the tutoring work. You need an elevated, meaningful, broadened understanding of your subject rather than rote learning shit. Ask questions, questions, questions. Go to Intuition, and do some hard study in their spare rooms rather than whinging about “they focus only on the Intuition work”.

With all honesty, instead of posting on this public forum where “most” people haven’t experienced life at Intuition Education, Andrew should’ve contacted Intuition Education face to face instead. Otherwise, it’s not worth the hype.

Ever heard of a contract, dumbshit? They call you if you haven't completed set tasks, and make you book extra tutorials.

Quit generalising. There were some points in the review such as mentioning the tutors names that was inappropriate. I don’t think they’d like their names exposed (for personal reasons). Also, the term “faggot” was inappropriate (as OP stated). Shit like this shouldn’t be in a review. Potentially, external factors such as depression can occur on the tutors due to Youngminii's reasons (Yes...This is the extreme, but shit like this happens in life).

The head of Intuition Education posted the results last year online. They had a UAI of 100, and loads of UAI in the 99+ area. Many, many Ruse students who attend this institution also dominate that region. So they make a valid point, rather than showing off the "already" top students.

How can you state it's "useless" if you haven't personally experienced it? Only Youngminii and myself so far (including the past 2002 student) have witnessed the institution, and Youngminii is expressing his subjective opinion. Hear both perspectives of the story, then compare and talk. Otherwise stfu HSC 2010er.
Wow did Institution force you to defend them?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC

no u shut up shit cunt

Wow did Institution force you to defend them?
lol nice one

Aplus

HSC
N/A
So yeah, that Sanj guy apparently called his school shit, so he was provoked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)