All you wanna be lawyers... (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
if i cant get into science i will definately be involved in law...mhmm i will be in court 3-4 times weekly :D

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
did i mention that i love boobies anyone who has anything to do with law gets lots of exposure to boobies even those typewriter chicks...they have mirrors

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
sam04u said:
did i mention that i love boobies anyone who has anything to do with law gets lots of exposure to boobies even those typewriter chicks...they have mirrors
everyone on this sex starved website loves boobies :)
you'll get more boobies if you become a doctor!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
glycerine said:
remember that message you posted as far back as, oh, yesterday? "you don't know me, so don't pretend like you do"?. gee, how's that glass house going for you, egronk?
what are you talking about?
What i was saying is that you dont know anything about me, so dont make commments like "he is against people making money" or whatever bullshit you said.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
nick1048 said:
Lol, stop trying to prove someone ignorant with ignorance, it's not chemistry like doesn't dissolve like. You dont prosecute someone for their career choice, you prosecute them for their actions once in that career. You don't become a lawyer because you want to rip people off or be a blood thristy pig. It's human nature to be greedy, but it's a generalisation to bang a whole career into one category. So next time you think want to TRY to make an intelligent statement, make sure it's intelligent first -_-'. Ohh and in terms of your money driven views, don't be money hungry my friend, give me your money and I'll make sure u get job satisfaction. Problem solved, go sook somewhere else -_-'.
i warned you :rolleyes:

I was not the one who said ‘all lawyers are bloodthirsty blah blah blah”. You have quoted what I said so read it with your own eyes, gronk.

i did not, as you say "prosecute" (i suggest you get a dictionary/thesaurus and learn some english before you try speaking it) anyone for their career choice.

What the hell are you talking about, me being money driven? You've got no idea man. It looks to me like you have had that little sentence saved up, and just HAD to use it, even if it didn’t fit the context.

I know you are going to try and respond, but it is truly to late to try and hide you futility now, and be any means, I refuse to issue any further replies to someone who starts a post with the acronym “lol”.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
All u wanna b lawyers we shld start a club, the wanna be lawyer club against occupational stereotypes! (WBLCAOS) Not all wanna b lawyers wanna b ambulance chasing bloodsuckers!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
All u wanna b lawyers we shld start a club, the wanna be lawyer club against occupational stereotypes!
howabout you kids study hard for the hsc, raise the cutoff a bit higher and end up in UTS:law... then when you ARE in law, then you can fight your fight against violition of human rights, terrorism, poverty, apartheid, social inequality or john howard...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
gbangin said:
I just don’t understand it, lawyers are such bloodthirsty, greedy people, eager to make as much money for themselves out of other peoples misery as possible.
That's me to a T!

Unless of course there is less money to be made out of people's misery.

E

eling

gbangin said:
...what the hell do you see in wanting to be a lawyer?
Seriously, there are so many of you that have this crazy ambition to become a lawyer, and i don’t understand it?
Is it the money?
Is it the challenge of getting guilty people out their punishment?

I just don’t understand it, lawyers are such bloodthirsty, greedy people, eager to make as much money for themselves out of other peoples misery as possible.

I don’t get it...?
I don't think u should generalise lawyers. There are still moral dignified people out there that wants to do law for the sake of justice. As for myself my past ambition to do law has faded away as i don't think the job allows much for expressions of creativity.

I think most of us wanna b lawyers because of the shows on TV like The Practice etc that's really inspirational and motivational

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
being a lawyer is great because it teaches you to shed your conscience and treat yourself as a mouthpiece to the highest bidder. im pretty sure its fun to be rolling around in money while screwing people.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
blackfriday said:
being a lawyer is great because it teaches you to shed your conscience and treat yourself as a mouthpiece to the highest bidder. im pretty sure its fun to be rolling around in money while screwing people.
Lawyers don't just tongue corporate arse :(.

eww why would u wanna be a lawyer?

didn't ally mcbeal put u off and show whAT kind of freaks end up soing law?

S

Sheehan :)

Mate its about MONEY, PRESTIGE, WATCHING GUILTY MEN?WOMEN GO FREE and ITS A STERIOTYPICAL "GOOD JOB" these days.................im either gonna strive towatds that or Economics

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i wonder if people that are wanting to become lawyers would still want to become a lawyer if the money that the lawyers are getting paid isn't good.

freaked!

Oh my god, law isn't all about what you see on tv, and those of us who are considering law probably know this, but this is to enlighten all the others! Ok there is more to law then defending murderers or working in a high rise building, you are going to say that i am bullshitting but i actually really don't care about the money...i dont need a materialistic goal to keep me happy. I want to do human rights law so that i can help those who are being abused, those who don't know thier rights, monority groups who have no way to stand up for them selves. Incidentally there is no money in this kind of law... i want to do it bacause it is what i want to do..not to fit into my own or anyones elses stereo type... which is generally derived from crappy prime time TV like ally mcbeal
Not that i'm knocking ally...she just isn't really what i would call inspiration

I'm so in the lawyers against stereo types club!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
wow, that's pretty noble. Good on you.

i'm going for law because of the importance of it. What you say will impact a man's freedom. Gotta love that feeling of power

HSC
Yeah, I actually had my passion revived for my law goals today in Legal Studies when we were watching a four corners report on the idea of diminished responsibility etc in murder trials, and I just got so angry when I saw how women leaving their husbands is so often construed as 'provocation' for murder.

Also, in sheer numbers, there are MANY more husbands who kill wives than vice versa. But if you look at it proportionally, women are far more likely to be given tough sentences for killing their spouse, despite the fact that these murders generally occur after years of abuse (whereas with men they often occur after the wife has left or some such).

Fuck, it just makes me so fucking angry, you have no idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)