All These Smart People On Bos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita25

HSC
Is is just me or are there SOO many smart students on Bored of studies?? Some are doing all these difficult subjects. You barely see general maths students or "easy" subjects been done.
Arent the smart people supposedly to noe everything while the less smarter ones rely on this website??

Or mabye its just a delusion

I guess the question is: are ur subjects an indication of how smart you are or how far and rich u will get in life?

One fine day i'll fly away

Last edited:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
acceleration is the normal way of life. :D My school accelerated 50 people in yr 8 for math. I'm just one of them. there were also only about 100 people in the grade.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
foram said:
acceleration is the normal way of life. :D My school accelerated 50 people in yr 8 for math. I'm just one of them. there were also only about 100 people in the grade.
there isn't really anything normal about you, lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lolita25 said:
Is is just me or are there SOO many smart students on Bored of studies?? Some are doing all these difficult subjects. You barely see general maths students or "easy" subjects been done.
Arent the smart people supposedly to noe everything while the less smarter ones rely on this website??

Or mabye its just a delusion

One fine day i'll fly away
I do not brand students with so-called 'smart subjects', academic. On what basis can you call particular subject 'smart subject'. I completley understood what you were referring to but it is wrong to make a judgement based on that.

Majority of students who regularly visit this website to further fulfil their academic goals & needs via learning through extra help and support that this website provides. This website caters for students of any level. This website does not discriminate as in "diffierentiate".

I do think there are certainly many intelligent members in this website who always are on their computers to support those in needs. Apart from that I cannot actually determine whether they are intelligent or not based on subjects.

EDIT: Acceleration does not necessarily mean that you are at the top ends or intelligent as I see about 30% of my acceleration class miserably failing in their exams.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i do general maths
i still got top academic female in year 11 against a girl who did all sciences where i did history, and extension maths for my extension english

sooo yeh
and alot of smart kids utilise this site, where the not so smart kids either dont or just be pains in the asses.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
I do not brand students with so-called 'smart subjects', academic. On what basis can you call particular subject 'smart subject'. I completley understood what you were referring to but it is wrong to make a judgement based on that.

Majority of students who regularly visit this website to further fulfil their academic goals & needs via learning through extra help and support that this website provides. This website caters for students of any level. This website does not discriminate as in "diffierentiate".

I do think there are certainly many intelligent members in this website who always are on their computers to support those in needs. Apart from that I cannot actually determine whether they are intelligent or not based on subjects.

EDIT: Acceleration does not necessarily mean that you are at the top ends or intelligent as I see about 30% of my acceleration class miserably failing in their exams.
yeah but, you're asian

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
precisely. the subjects you do don't mean you're smart. Theres this annoying kid who does the same subjects as me at my school. He thinks hes so smart (but he's not as smart as me obviously) and he calls the subjects the "ruse formular" (i don't get him whats the ruse formular? I just chose the asian subjects because i'm chinese and chinese people happen to be good at those subjects). Yea, anyway subjects arn't necessarity reflective of intelligence.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
yeah but, you're asian
What's the point? Being Asian means 'already established disadvantages' such as 'English problem'.

I experienced all those disadvantages once I came here about 3 years ago. Particularly the one that I mentioned above. It still remains a enormous milestone for me to overcome.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
What's the point? Being Asian means 'already established disadvantages' such as 'English problem'.

I experienced all those disadvantages once I came here about 3 years ago. Particularly the one that I mentioned above. It still remains a enormous milestone for me to overcome.
Sorry, I can't understand you. Speak properly.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Meh, no offense to some of the people, but I reckon they're all talk and stuff like that. Just do what you normally do - and you should turn out ok. Don't let them rattle you. :)

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Meh, no offense to some of the people, but I reckon they're all talk and stuff like that. Just do what you normally do - and you should turn out ok. Don't let them rattle you. :)
I'm rank 6 Applicable Maths :'(

Estimated UAI = 94, feels so bad here lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
Sorry, I can't understand you. Speak properly.
Of course, you couldn't understand me because you tried to 'listen' to my post when you were supposed to 'read' it.

EDIT: That is when you know the definition of 'read'. If you don't, don't bother since you will not even understand what I am writing here.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Of course, you couldn't understand me because you tried to 'listen' to my post when you were supposed to 'read' it.

EDIT: That is when you know the definition of 'read'. If you don't, don't bother since you will not even understand what I am writing here.
Thank you for that discourse on the differences between oral and written communications. I will be sure to reference it in my next essay on the idiocy of slanty fuckwits.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
foram said:
precisely. the subjects you do don't mean you're smart. Theres this annoying kid who does the same subjects as me at my school. He thinks hes so smart (but he's not as smart as me obviously) and he calls the subjects the "ruse formular" (i don't get him whats the ruse formular? I just chose the asian subjects because i'm chinese and chinese people happen to be good at those subjects). Yea, anyway subjects arn't necessarity reflective of intelligence.
lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
Thank you for that discourse on the differences between oral and written communications. I will be sure to reference it in my next essay on the idiocy of slanty fuckwits.
You're welcome. By the way, it is not desirable to put yourself for the subject of your own essay as it will sound disgusting even though I am fully aware that you are the best candidate.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
foram said:
Obviously in your case...

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
in my modern history class, the kid second to me at the moment is vietnamese.
the only reason he didnt take ex. history is because he was affraid of a class of all girls. xD

he does general maths, and advanced and ex english, and a bunch of other hsie based courses.
so, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)