All in a Night's Work. (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
Wow mini-pips. We never got them here, all i remember about prelims was watching lots of movies and documentaries. Lol.

vociferocity

HSC
I meant to post here earlier, but I was swamped with trials :(

but yay, we're all done with pips, we don't even have to THINK about them anymore! I'm so proud of everyone who managed to hand theirs in :D

jes.h

HSC
OMG. those posts were the most excruciating things I have ever read, and I've read a few shockers of books over my 13 years of schooling, spesh in Extension English. As in, I felt sick to my stomach. I didn't feel relieved at ALL handing in the PIP, I feel worse now about it now than in the entire 9 months it took to do. I didn't have an all nighter, at least, I'm not sure if I did - I either stayed up all night worrying, or dreamt I stayed up the whole night worrying. Nearly a week later, and I still haven't been able to sleep properly. And it's only worth 30%! Sudder to think how I'll be like during the exams - and after them!!! I'm going to have insomnia for the next few months, and then have my tear ducts put to good use when the results come out. Oh well. One life stage nearly over.

Good luck everyone, hope your nerves are better than mine! See you on the other side of 2009!

Keeado

HSC
zomg, i forget about this forum but i was going to post here when i finished my P.I.P
well that was a week ago now but wow it felt so good. I did pull an all nighter and still managed to do what i felt was a decent job on english.
How liberating it was to hand that astrocity in. Well not the finished product itself but the concept.
i felt so much lighter when it was finished, now to never look back and never speak of this again... :p

0hNivlek

HSC
:dog: I can't wait to remove them from my room. Got like 300 booklets of questionairres left? Working out paper? Lol.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
It just occurred to me. What do I do with all my HSC stuff?! :uhoh:

Recycle it/Keep it under my bed/set it on fire?? So many options. It all takes up soo much space in my room as well and if I clean it out that's extra space for activities!!

This is pretty much one of the biggest decisions I'll have to make lol.

pattyrulz

HSC
BONFIRE!!

thats my plan after hsc! gather all ur friends n jus burn everything!!! =)

cupcakes91

HSC
i started mine at 11:30 the night ebfore and went until the finishing of printing at 8:15am.
i was not feeling well that day :S
story of mylife though really. i always do the night before. so bad. but ive never done any different.

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
English Extension 2 final submission due tomorrow.
Which means I will not be sleeping tonight.
Please kill me :(

But when this is all over, I'll be bonfire-ing too haha :D :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)