All in a Night's Work. (1 Viewer)

Chloe_t

HSC
waittt i reference it heaps in CM, like i mention statistics.

??

does that mean i have to make one up now?
Yeah, but an appendix is only for things that you cant put in your body coz it will interrupt your writing, you honestly will not need one, the markers wont look at it anyways because it is not a requirement.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Yeah, but an appendix is only for things that you cant put in your body coz it will interrupt your writing, you honestly will not need one, the markers wont look at it anyways because it is not a requirement.

Thankyou, sorry i was getting a bit stressed out back there. just foot noting everything then printed out <:eek:)

What if i accidently forget to footnote something in my CM but but it in quote marks, and include it in annotated bib?

Chloe_t

HSC
Thankyou, sorry i was getting a bit stressed out back there. just foot noting everything then printed out <:eek:)

What if i accidently forget to footnote something in my CM but but it in quote marks, and include it in annotated bib?
It's all good, I think we are all stressing. Only my conclusion and bib to go now.

Um I am not too sure how that works, sorry, I assume you'd be better off going back and footnoting it, just in case..

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Good morning everyone.
Just my resource list and appendix and refinement of my conclusion, log then it's my aos trial exam!

Chloe_t

HSC
Good morning everyone.
Just my resource list and appendix and refinement of my conclusion, log then it's my aos trial exam!
Morning.
I will be feeling sorry for you, I couldnt stand to have my trials today, I am half dead - but kind of feeling okay at the same time.
Odd.
Good Luck!

Misz

HSC
It is over. And I survived the English trial pretty well. Glad I did an all nighter.

Best feeling ever when I handed in the PIP. It was over. NO MORE LAST MINUTE (high school) ASSIGNMENTS. I'm Free!:headbang:

i finsihed tooo
but i kept falling asleeep in my trial exam NOT GOOOD
:/

0hNivlek

HSC
YAYYYYYYYY I AM SO FREEEEEEEEEEE...

What to do with the questionairres and research now? LOL i wanna tear them to shreds...

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
I wish I hadn't procrastinated so much this last year. I wasted so many months.

Does this mean you have learnt your lesson and will not procrastinate in the future?

I wish I could say I have, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.. Actually, I suppose I haven't really. I should be studying for the English Modules exam on tomorrow. :(

pattyrulz

HSC
It's doneee!!

All handed in and FINISHEDD!

I feel so empty without it now! haha

We did it! :D

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Patty it's mum love, your teacher called and informed me that she has misplaced the item received and wished you well with repeating next year.

pattyrulz

HSC
Patty it's mum love, your teacher called and informed me that she has misplaced the item received and wished you well with repeating next year.

haha lol very funny ==" lol i swear if i had to do that agen i would die! lol it was fun and all but editing it 200 times killed me lol

woo my teacher is suggestin a pip dinner for the class beat that :D

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
Wow. I have no idea how you guys did the pip in ONE night. Freaks me out just thinking about it. it took me a good... 11 months ? I started researching for it in like year 11 with my teacher constantly telling us to start early. Took me sooooo long to analyse and integrate all my interview/questionnaire quotes. Not to mention finding people to do the questionnaires/interviews . And all that reading. far outt. how on earth did you guys manage in ONE night =/ totally blows my mind......

jacko91

HSC
I am so glad that it is all over..the first all nighter i have had to pull all year, and NEVER AGAIN..lol
feels so good to have it all over and done with :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)