alcohol age lowered, driving age raised.. (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
soha said:
even if it was my religon or not
it should still be banned
i used to drink..and in my opinion..it sux...
You obviously weren't drinking enough!

ZabZu

HSC
berghousemaa said:
Doesn't your religion teach tolerance, or should there have been a "lol" at the end there. Because at all the Islamic countries I've been to there have definately been bars. They were more strict about staying away from pork than alcohol.
I didnt mean to affend Muslims by my comment. Sorry if i did.

I remember a few weeks ago in Indonesia how there were groups of Muslims running around an area where there are pubs, clubs, etc vandalising the places because they served alcohol.

berghousemaa

HSC
ZabZu said:
I didnt mean to affend Muslims by my comment. Sorry if i did.

I remember a few weeks ago in Indonesia how there were groups of Muslims running around an area where there are pubs, clubs, etc vandalising the places because they served alcohol.
I wasn't speaking to you. Sorry I should have quoted

berghousemaa

HSC
soha said:
even if it was my religon or not
it should still be banned
i used to drink..and in my opinion..it sux...
Because of "your opinion" it should be banned.
Now you won't even kiss or touch a guy, yet you have engaged in drinking.
Not only are you a hypocrite you're an intolerant idiot.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
what the fuck
i used to drink when i wasnt religous
when i was like 15
im 18 now
3 years passed

and its my opinion..seriously..MY opinion..no one said its gonna happen coz its MY opinion
but.. thats how i feel..geez
im not a hypocrit
coz..ppl change..u know
im not still drinking..etc..so ...?
and u cant judge me..i wont kiss a guy but ive drank b4(ur sort of right..i was an idiot for drinking)
so what..?...like u can sit here and judge me

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I don't think that changing the ages would make a difference. Dickheads will be dickheads.... no matter what the law is. In my opinion anyone that gets in a car after drinking is an idiot. Changing ages won't do anything.

Plus should a 16 year old really be able to drink alcohol legally? I think 18 is a much better age. People have usually got their act together more by then (and yes... I know that lots of people drink underage.... but often it is a rebellion type activity which shows their immaturity anyway)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i know people who by the time they reach 18 dont even drink anymore because they have been drinking ever since they were 15 etc
they are pretty much over it

jang

is not my real name
HSC
man whoever made this thread... WTF?
ur idea sucks fat penis.
kids start drinkin prolly at round or at least 2 years before they get their license.
they should just have drugs/drink-driving educational sessions in highschool or something with emphasis on the risk they put on other roadusers.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
IF u can drink at16 and drive at 18,
then most kids will begin to start drinking earlier than 16 thinking thats ok, (juss like teen 16 drinks now instead of 18). So say a 14 year old teen starts drinking. Thats pretty fucking bad!
And driving at 18, it be impossible for anyone to get around. U wont get ur Ps til ur 19 and gotten thru the HSC. u prolly wont be havin a job unless its close by

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The problem with them drinking at 16 is it makes it even easier (Im not denying that it happens now) for them to get into clubs etc, get smashed and have some 35 year old looking for a good time take advantage of them this happens to 18 year olds, but they are generally more mature and more aware.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)