Airbag for your crotch! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I saw the title of this thread and had to have a look.

I have to admit I'm chuckling because I find the idea amusing (probably because I'm a girl) but I do acknowledge it's value.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
No one thought of it earlier because its a terrible idea. I can imagine an airbag going off in your crotch region would not only A) hurt like hell, but would also B) send you flying off the bike. I don't think it would do you any good.

Jiga

Personally I find the idea of what is essentially a controlled explosion occuring near my crotch, a crap one. More damage would be done by accidental detinations than any accident would ever do!

CieL

HSC
Well the dummy is quite skinny........ so what happens if you're fat? *looks at the seat design of the bike* (thinks: ouch)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Schoolies_2004 said:
Personally I find the idea of what is essentially a controlled explosion occuring near my crotch, a crap one. More damage would be done by accidental detinations than any accident would ever do!
I'm inclined to think I'd rather be indirectly hit by a slow blunt object (eg. steering wheel) than a nice explosion directly aimed for that area. Unless they mean the airbag will popup to protect my dear crotch from other objects rather than to hit it!

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
some valid points raised, i reckon when you get in an accident on a motorcycle id be more concerned about flying off the deathtrap

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The_highwayman said:
I'm not surprised the japanese thought of this.

I mean, when you haven't got much in the first place you wouldn't want to lose it would you?

lol

/racist generalisations
It's funny how I read the last line first (ie. the "racist generalisations" bit) and I already knew what your post was about :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)