AHHH UNIVERSITIES ARE STALKING ME!!! /caps (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
morganforrest said:
Tanjin, do you ever leave BoS???

:wave: :wave: :wave:
She lives here.

I got an SMS from UNSW today, wishing me good luck. Then five minutes later one from USYD rolled along and I was just like "Thanks, but :mad1: too busy panicking."

Originality

HSC
got from usyd, wat is a survival kit? and they're sending 5 days later, DURING my exams -_- should have better planning to send it NOW.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
tanjin said:
You penisface. I envy you, '07 Cadet....why oh why did i not apply!

Congratumalations! :D
Hehe thanks! Lol, it's not too late .. if you're doing a Commerce degree you can apply during any year of your course :) 'Sall good!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Originality said:
got from usyd, wat is a survival kit? and they're sending 5 days later, DURING my exams -_- should have better planning to send it NOW.
Yeah it's a bit silly of them to go to that trouble when they're too late. Should've done it a week or two ago, I reckon.

Not that I've been offered said kit, hmph.

mable

HSC
holy hell I'm so stupid I thought that msg was from a friend being an idiot.. she sends us msg's pretending to be from random places and companies like westfield for example...I sent a msg back saying you idiot or something stupid like that... haha they're not gonna want me at sydney anymore...

anyway how did they get our numbers...not that I'm complaining it was nice of them...

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I got a letter from UNSW's faculty of engineering wishing me good luck a few weeks ago o_O;

No SMS whatsoever ATM, which is good. I'm already pissed off enough at Vodafone for sending me random SMS's telling me to join the draw for a car. I don't fucking drive, cos I know I'm gonna run over myself when I'm the one driving, even if that's impossible! So don't send me freaking SMS's XO

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
WHY DIDN'T I GET ANYTHING FROM UNSW?????????????
*removes UNSW from preferences*
hmph
yeah i was in the middle of a practice paper for english and usyd smsd and im like URGH DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING ME I GOT RANDOMLY ACCEPTED INTO BA(ADVANCED) OR SOMETHING
lol
yes journeys = weirdo stress
why hasn't uws sent me anything? they like love my school, we're the smartest non-hurlstone school in the area

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
I got a letter from UNSW's faculty of engineering wishing me good luck a few weeks ago o_O;

No SMS whatsoever ATM, which is good. I'm already pissed off enough at Vodafone for sending me random SMS's telling me to join the draw for a car. I don't fucking drive, cos I know I'm gonna run over myself when I'm the one driving, even if that's impossible! So don't send me freaking SMS's XO
LOL vodafone sends me random ones too !!
"join this offer .. blah"

the CSU one looked nicer though :p .. people seemed more .. civil

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
They got your number from UAC you fucktards.
i doubt it. usyd was my 3rd preference. i got the sms for freebies, but really, whats the bet that the survival kit will come too late? anyone know what we get?

i didnt get any luck from any universities...

...bastards. :mad1:

samuel slack

HSC
I got two from CSU. The first one gave me a laughing fit, I was just like wtf? random much? Then I got the second one and I was like, wtf? is this a prank or what?

EDIT: Oh, and my local member of parliament sent me a letter. Lol.

Last edited:
G

gaoOO

I am such an individual

'dear prospective student'

I got emails from UNSW, MQ and an SMS from USYD.

speaking of which, i also got a pm from some random member at this site wishing me good luck.

haha, people are so sweet :)

Sora1589

HSC
haha yeah I got the CSU two as well, I think they sent the second one cause they missed a space in the first text, but I deleted the second one before I could confirm the change, anyone else know?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
morganforrest said:
Tanjin, do you ever leave BoS???

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Ah you silly man. It looks like I'm always online because Mozilla saves all my usernames and passwords. LOL that's why i was showing as online, when i was banned.

But yeah, i am on a fair bit. :D

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
tanjin said:
Ah you silly man. It looks like I'm always online because Mozilla saves all my usernames and passwords. LOL that's why i was showing as online, when i was banned.

OMG THERE YOU ARE
i was getting worried, you hadn't replied to anything all morning
:p

gosh around 2-3 weeks ago your post count was equal to mine, now its just shot through the roof
if only your UAI was based on how many posts you make or something else retarded like that
*sigh*

wonder what will be in my "HSC survival kit" hehe i sent for one, just for the sake of seeing what's in it

morganforrest

HSC
tanjin said:

But serously :) I'm on a fair bit, just browsing/studying and procrastinating simultaneously (paradox much) but you're constantly posting...I would struggle to keep up even if I tried

Snaps for Tanjin!!

:wave:

Good Morning everyone

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
OMG THERE YOU ARE
i was getting worried, you hadn't replied to anything all morning
:p

gosh around 2-3 weeks ago your post count was equal to mine, now its just shot through the roof
if only your UAI was based on how many posts you make or something else retarded like that
*sigh*

wonder what will be in my "HSC survival kit" hehe i sent for one, just for the sake of seeing what's in it
:eek:

LOL, yes 3 weeks ago i was around three hundred and something – but now :eek:

I certainly hope my uai will jump as high as my post count has…
*sigh* If only it were possible.

I didn't put USYD in my preferences. :)
Pointless to send out these survival kits after English paper 2.

morganforrest said:
But serously :) I'm on a fair bit, just browsing/studying and procrastinating simultaneously (paradox much) but you're constantly posting...I would struggle to keep up even if I tried

Snaps for Tanjin!!

:wave:

Good Morning everyone
Good morning :)

The tv, computer, msn and bos no longer distract me - i passed that stage a while back. I can post on bos + msn + study now :uhhuh:

Right now all i think is - Stop procrastinating or you WILL most definitely fuck up. :D

All the best for tomorrow kiddies! :D

Last edited:

in3rtia

HSC
Got an email from University of Sydney today wishing me luck and linking me to the stress test. Bit late but I am glad they didn't forget me :)

carbone

D E F I N E M E
HSC
Got an email from UNSW and one sms from USYD.. my mum thought i got accepted or something.. LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)