AHHH UNIVERSITIES ARE STALKING ME!!! /caps (1 Viewer)

morganforrest

HSC
That's right...within two minutes of each other I got an sms from USYD

Sydney University said:
The University of Sydney wishes you good luck in your exams. Get your free study survival kit - go to www.usyd.edu.au/start/antistress
I have nfi how they even got my phone number

AHHHH

While writing this UNSW sent me an email wishing me luck

Discuss

champo14

HSC
Whoa, freaky.

I was reading your thred, and then I got the same message!

It is terribly nice of them though.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
Got one from MQ yesterday. very nice. didn't open it.
I got one from MQ too.

Has anyone received anything from UTS?

nubix

HSC
At least Excom's leaving you alone.

I told them to stop emailing me, they SMS me. I tell them to stop SMSing me, they ring me on my landline. I tell them to stop calling me, they say they'll call back in a month just in case I change my mind. ARGHHHHHHHH

morganforrest

HSC
Didn't get anything from MQ or UTS...didn't apply to MQ or anything...got an email from UOW tho

bussoti

HSC
I got an email from MQ, it really lifted my spirits because I'm dying to get into a course there.

Monraf

HSC
UOW sent me a letter, which i thought was nice, it wasnt really saying good luck though, it was more saying good work on choosing us as a UAC preference

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah i got the email from unsw thanking me for putting them as like my top pref or something and wishing me good luck.. and i got the usyd one about the antistress thing.. which i've been unable to access and seems to have been taken down now.. any luck anyone else?

fallenangel666

HSC
ya i got 1 a email from MQ yesterday 2
n got a text from USYD 2dai
n got a mail from UWS a while back

morganforrest

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
yeah i got the email from unsw thanking me for putting them as like my top pref or something and wishing me good luck.. and i got the usyd one about the antistress thing.. which i've been unable to access and seems to have been taken down now.. any luck anyone else?
Yeah i went to it...you register and they said they'd post me some anti stress package thing...I shall wait with bated breath and inform you of my winnings in full boring detail

snowflakelatte

HSC
i know right?

i've gotten emails from MQ and an sms from SYD so i thought, oh, ok, maybe its b/c i applied for them thru uac but i also got a UWS email ... and i haven't even applied there!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I feel so special to have got this emai!

"Dear Prospective Student"

Yay me!

I only got one from UNSW.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
I got 2 sms' from CSU but nothing from ANU/UC/RMIT/Swinburne. They both said:

'Good Luck with your HSC exams! Your world is set to change... We want to ensure you're ready. Hope to see you at CSU in 2008.'

I lol'd when I read it, it was so random!

~untitled~

HSC
Lol, i got a card in the mail from charles sturt, saying goodluck etc. At the end it says "Hope to see you at CSU in 2008", I hope i dont see them next year, because it means i have an increadibly shit uai.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yeah i got one from charles sturt & sydney - gosh it raised my hopes .. i thought somehow i got accepted :p

hahaha i agree with sandie - csu for me = bad uai.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
~untitled~ said:
I hope i dont see them next year, because it means i have an increadibly shit uai.
lol! I have to go to either CSU/LaTrobe because they're the only two Uni's here that KPMG use for their Cadetships ... Gay! I only need a 65, and I could not study at all and still get that! Hmm, I wanted ANU/Swinburne, but the Cadetship would put me so far ahead it was unquestionable what I'd choose.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Sh4DoW said:
lol! I have to go to either CSU/LaTrobe because they're the only two Uni's here that KPMG use for their Cadetships ... Gay! I only need a 65, and I could not study at all and still get that! Hmm, I wanted ANU/Swinburne, but the Cadetship would put me so far ahead it was unquestionable what I'd choose.
You penisface. I envy you, '07 Cadet....why oh why did i not apply!

Congratumalations! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)