Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Bird-Song

HSC
I don't see anything wrong with age differences, as long as both parties are mature about it, and are able to be open and honest with each other. :)

Daipire

HSC
In school, yeah it matters, a 15 going out to parties with 18s? pedo! but out of school, doesnt matter.

I considered not dating a girl cause she was a year younger then me, but i decided i wouldn't date her cause she was annoying.

and to the previous posts, yeah age may be a number, but it's also an important number and if you can't find someone your age to accept you, there may be a reason for that...

sorry to come off sounding a bit of a butt hole about this.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
Why are yall still giving advice to the OP, this thread is 5 years old.

Also I wouldn't be with someone older than 23. Really do not want to be explaining to my friends what I've been smoking.

Furbob

HSC
eh, for me I wouldnt go past 3 years+

well currently our age gap is just 2 years and I think thats a large enough gap considering as of next year he'll be in uni and im still in school o_O

who knows really, depends on the person/maturity/wants in current stage of life etc

Hollowminds

HSC
My girlfriends a year older than me, it has benefits.
But personaly I like 1 - 2 years difference at a maximum, although i suppose its a tad different as you get older.
[Sorry if i brought this thread back up again, have a habit of not checking post dates..]

liza213

HSC
me 17 almost 18
him 22

been dating since i was 15

LOVE IT! :)

There is nothing wrong with age differences its all about maturity.

ay0_x

HSC
12years older nigger wot how does it feel to know he'll dump you when he finds someone yuonger

supersaeyeon

HSC
Living the dream:

Graduated last year, dating a high school teacher!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
:rofl:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
how is that living the dream
he is a high school teacher
controlling and childish with a superiority complex

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What kind of high school teacher wants to date a 17 year old girl?
a smart one fuck yeh
That's fucked up.

ay0_x

HSC
hey grl how duz it feel 2 know he'll dump u for a new gradu8 this yr lolzzzzz

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think in terms of girls in australia, i prefer them to be about the same age; in asia: older. girls in asia typically mature slower, particularly sexually

k2nv

HSC
no boys my age like girls your age because you're immature and easily manipulated plus cheap and put out like little sluts.

therefore win for us.

its note even a real relationship to us, we dont have to take you out much or converse with you at our own level, we just dumb it all down, make you feel special, fuck ur box etc its really simple.

16yr old girls r dumb. 21 yr old boys know and thusly take advantage of this and ur box

why bother with chicks our age who actually have some sort of maturity etc and we would have to act our age, converse maturely about mature issues etc. or we could have some dumb 16yr old slut to fuck.

ps dont ban me this was all very good advice and the complete truth and yes it does contain swearing but it is all slightly relevant and there are no person attacks, thank you
Wow how very mature of you to stereotype all 16 year old girls as "immature and easily manipulated plus cheap and put out like little sluts". Don't you dare question the intellectual ability of someone of that age, especially when you don't know them. You say that it's "not really a relationship to us", wow is that based from your own experience with someone of that age? Are you also admitting that you were stupid enough to go out with a 16 year old female? You hypocrite. For a 21 year old, you really need to grow up.
Oh btw, this wasn't a personal attack. Note the sarcasm.

sky-lights

HSC
well. heres my thing. I dont mind the age difference of up to 8 years. BUT only if BOTH partners have matured so say something like 20's but like if its a 14 year old girl and like a 20 year old guy... i think thats a BIG NO NO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)