Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
gloria_b said:
I say give it a try and if it doesn't work, oh well.

Does the person in your avatar say "what are you doing?" in chinese?
no, it says "wanna die?" in korean :p

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
my bf is 21 this year and feels old lol. im 19 this year, and hes not old. anyway, my mum is 39 this year and her bf is 25 this year. and they are talking marriage.

psych_girl

HSC
age gap

I had an experience dating with a guy who is 17 years older than my age. I think it is totally alright, he trests me well and we r happy be together. At first, i believe that age gap is really matter between me and him. but since i am be with him these days, I found he is a really nice, funny mature guy who i like pretty much. He is a right type which i like. So now i think age gap is not a problem any more, plus he has nice voice and young body, so it looks he is much younger than his age. lol

As for age gap, i think it really depends....

psych_girl

HSC
Thank you

bubz :D said:
when a girl has sex with a much-older rich guy in return for presents etc.
so if a guy is being a sugar daddy, he should pay for a girl or buy some gifts, otherwise he is not, right?
I think if in that case, a girl seems like a chick....lol

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
PookieMonster said:
my bf is 21 this year and feels old lol. im 19 this year, and hes not old. anyway, my mum is 39 this year and her bf is 25 this year. and they are talking marriage.
does the boyfriend like you? cause if they do get married then you better lock the bathroom door while in the shower

psych_girl

HSC
54 age gap

Greenwood said:
Remember the girl who went out with her 52 yr old teacher? that was funny.
It is okay, i think, the age gap is something like 30 years old or something, there was an amazing news which happened in my country recently, saying a 82 yrs old guy gets married with a lady who is only 28 years old....see, they get 54 years age gap......Many ppl think it is unbelievable beacuse the man's cock is not very good thru.....lol

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
what girl could honestly tell her friends "yes I love him".
all her friends must feel sorry for her having to hump that thing.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
phantom limb said:
they didn't care, they only questioned really boring things about him, ie "is he a safe driver?" etc. so that was good.

hahahaha nice plan... also if you don't tell them until you're 18, you will have been with him a year+ so they won't really be able to question whether or not you are serious about eachother...

i was with the new guy i am seeing today and i ran into one of my sister's friends, and as soon as she saw i was holding hands with this kid she got this look on her face, like an "I'VE GOT DIRT ON YOU" look... so if my sister asks me anything about it, i am gonna say he was a girl. bahahahaha best plan ever.

omg ur crazy!!!! hahaha... well ive jus spent 2 whole weeks with him cause i was home alone.. and now hes gone and the parents are back... everythings different now...

sometimes i jus wanna tell em.. but i know i cant otherwise all hell will break loose and that will be the end of us.. and im NOT losing him.. no way.. i love him too much :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Isaaq said:
I've got a friend who just turned 20 and his girlfriend is 16 (17 in 3 months)....is that OK??? Because a lot of his friends are bagging him out about it, even though she is hot.

the girl is 5'7 (see attached pic :) )
It's alright if she's as hot as that.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Isaaq said:
I've got a friend who just turned 20 and his girlfriend is 16 (17 in 3 months)....is that OK??? Because a lot of his friends are bagging him out about it, even though she is hot.

the girl is 5'7 (see attached pic :) )
she looks like michelle branch

id go her regardless of age

i'd give her 8

RIZAL

HSC
yeah michelle branch...a little bit of Jennifer Love in there as well....

Last edited:

RIZAL

HSC
nope.

wish i was though...all i'm doing is BOSing at work today.

edit: crash, good luck on getting into actuarial!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)