Advice on buying course packs (1 Viewer)

captainplanet7

HSC
N/A
Hi hope everyone's having an awesome first week at uni!

I was just curious about the course packs you need for every subject. I'm doing a mechanical engineering course and
So far from what I've read I need course packs for my physics, maths and chemistry classess.

The funny thing is the physics classes are giving the course packs for free on moodle. This i like!

I can't find the maths or chem course packs online :( and am quite broke. Does anyone know where I can get them for free or at a reduced price? Or is the only option to buy from the expensive uni bookshop?

Cheers,

C.planet.

captainplanet7

HSC
N/A
My mom works at macquarie bank so she can print 1000000s of sheets for free. Saved me so much in hsc when printer fucked up.

blieu

HSC
What is the course pack for CHEM1011? Is it the course note 'CHEM1011 / CHEM1031 / CHEM1051 - ESSENTIALS OF CHEMISTRY A /' on the UNSW Bookshop site or?

D94

HSC
N/A
For MATH, they only upload the tutorial questions to Blackboard, so I don't think there is a legitimate PDF version of the course notes. I guess you could use lecture notes.

For PHYS, they do upload the lab manual and homework booklet, but then there's the cost of printing and binding.

Not sure about CHEM, didn't do it and I won't be doing that.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
What is the course pack for CHEM1011? Is it the course note 'CHEM1011 / CHEM1031 / CHEM1051 - ESSENTIALS OF CHEMISTRY A /' on the UNSW Bookshop site or?
yes that's the one and when I did it the pack was a bunch of paper in a plastic sleeve, I don't get why they don't staple it

blieu

HSC
yes that's the one and when I did it the pack was a bunch of paper in a plastic sleeve, I don't get why they don't staple it
Is it necessary? Isn't it just notes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)