adv sciences.. r they hard?? (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL, i think that u should! :D :p
hey!!! u r gonna do that same!!!! >.< ' so u shouldn't laugh!!! kz?? ='( *xiao thinks "oh... i am dead!!! '*

Collin

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know how difficult the advamced maths subjects are vs the standard ones? I chose 4 adv maths subjects, and I just hope that it doesn't break my workload limit.. I don't want my brain to blow up just yet. ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Does anyone know how difficult the advamced maths subjects are vs the standard ones? I chose 4 adv maths subjects, and I just hope that it doesn't break my workload limit.. I don't want my brain to blow up just yet. ;)
yeah, thats what i'll prolly b doing as well- 4 adv maths subjects. :s

Collin

HSC
N/A
yeah, thats what i'll prolly b doing as well- 4 adv maths subjects. :s
Conclusively I guess we're both going to die a horrible death eh? Nice knowing ya buddy LOL

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Conclusively I guess we're both going to die a horrible death eh? Nice knowing ya buddy LOL
na its not that bad- ppl. like "Blackjack" has done that much bfore. the only person thats screewed are the advanced biology ppl. *points at xiao*. :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
na its not that bad- ppl. like "Blackjack" has done that much bfore. the only person thats screewed are the advanced biology ppl. *points at xiao*. :D
DOH!!! y u lil!!!! *sobz*... no i am not.... i am a good boi... i haf bein a good boi... y should i die??? no fair *sobz*

Collin

HSC
N/A
You don't by any chance live near Palm Beach do you xiao? I'm in need of some Biology tutoring considering I didn't take the course for HSC, I'll buy ya lunch for a month lol :p

memo

1901 was quite challenging was pretty lost after the first few weeks :p
1902 was pretty easy
1903 not too sure
1904 like 1004 was a joke should do pretty well with little effort.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
You don't by any chance live near Palm Beach do you xiao? I'm in need of some Biology tutoring considering I didn't take the course for HSC, I'll buy ya lunch for a month lol :p
u might wanna try the tutoring thread, if thats not sucessful- then just buy a damn hsc bio. book and read it- thats what bio. is all abt. ! :D :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
DOH!!! y u lil!!!! *sobz*... no i am not.... i am a good boi... i haf bein a good boi... y should i die??? no fair *sobz*
its, alright man...u know what? i'll help u to write your will. :p *runs away bfore getting slapped* :lol:

Collin

HSC
N/A
u might wanna try the tutoring thread, if thats not sucessful- then just buy a damn hsc bio. book and read it- thats what bio. is all abt. ! :D :p
Yeah, I'm just reading all the Bio stuff on the Charles Sturt site.. seems easy enough. :D

Originally posted by memo
1901 was quite challenging was pretty lost after the first few weeks :p
Oh GREAAAT, lol. I think I better go over my 4 unit stuff.. 3 months of bludging has killed off my high school brain. :cool:

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yeah, biology is just a reading and memorising subject thats all- no need for a tutor! :p
woo hooo... luckie me.... *sarcastically* =(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
well i don't think u live in palm beach anyways- so u shouldn't b worried! :p
?? y does it haf anythin to do wif palm beach??

=p blehz

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm moving soon though, it takes me like frikken 2 hours including bus duration to get from my house to campus. Gonna try and rent a place at Dee Why or somewhere closer to the city and get the Youth Allowance. And a car. Then I'll be sweet, hopefully.

Where do you two live?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A

Where do you two live?
is me one of "you two"??

newaz, i live in wenty... wentworthville... around para...

no freakin_out... dun stalk me... i carry a d'eagle wif me when walkin from station to home, esp in nights... ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)