actual HSC results (1 Viewer)

Atarer

HSC
I am just wondering, with an atar of approximately 99, what is its actual HSC results around?

lubeet520

HSC
matrix's uai calculator produces very different results to bos's SAM sometimes... i would trust the latter

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Ye, Matrix has been known to give higher ATAR/UAI estimates than what you would normally get.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
The UMAX one provided by Matrix is probably a lot better of converting ATAR into HSC marks (although it does give equal scaled marks)... but with that I go ahead and change a few to even each other out and come up with a combination of which I think I can achieve.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah pretty much, unless it's MX2 where you can get late 80s and still scrape the 99.
I just used the reverse feature on the Matrix one then, depending on what subjects you have (using mine, which are probably some of the highest there so this won't apply to many people)... but I can apparently get an 86 in in MX2 and still get the 99 mark.

Yay for scaling.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I just used the reverse feature on the Matrix one then, depending on what subjects you have (using mine, which are probably some of the highest there so this won't apply to many people)... but I can apparently get an 86 in in MX2 and still get the 99 mark.

Yay for scaling.
Hooray for MX2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)