activating student account???!?!HELP (1 Viewer)

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Hi i went to this site IT at UNSW - Getting Online Guide for Students to try an activate my account, i then cliked on the 'activate my account' link read the terms and conditions, and then scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and then cliked 'i agree to the terms and conditions', and then i was required to enter my username, which i just typed in my student ID (z*******) and then i typed in my password/unipass that i created online. But afterwards when i press enter, the screen comes up with an error.
I can log on to myUNSW fine, i have accepted and enrolled into the courses i wanted, i am at the final stage at activating my account so that i can use other online services, and then afterwards all i need to do is get student id card.

Plz help....

PS when do i actually have to start doing the ELISE quiz, right after i am able to activate my account???

kind regards

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Hi i went to this site IT at UNSW - Getting Online Guide for Students to try an activate my account, i then cliked on the 'activate my account' link read the terms and conditions, and then scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and then cliked 'i agree to the terms and conditions', and then i was required to enter my username, which i just typed in my student ID (z*******) and then i typed in my password/unipass that i created online. But afterwards when i press enter, the screen comes up with an error.
I can log on to myUNSW fine, i have accepted and enrolled into the courses i wanted, i am at the final stage at activating my account so that i can use other online services, and then afterwards all i need to do is get student id card.

Plz help....

PS when do i actually have to start doing the ELISE quiz, right after i am able to activate my account???

kind regards
er, if you are able to enrol in your courses then you've activated your account

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
hmmm, not sure what u mean. But i cant seem to use my username and password to log into the UNSW online service 'My E learning', i am typing in the same username and password i use to log onto myUNSW. BTW i did all my accepting and enrolling of courses on the myUNSW website.
All i am doing is following these steps
https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/commencing/AcceptUAC.html
as you scroll down, u can see that i am stuck on the 2nd last step

any thoughts?

HSC
Identical problem, emailed IT Service Desk and got this answer.

Dear Student,

Thank you for contacting the IT Service Desk.

According to the system, you have already accepted to the terms and condition and hence there's no need to do it again.

You may now use all UNSW services.

Regards,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)