Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

Black Hawker

HSC
candiful said:
i know this is sorta of topic but I have an interview with Accru next week and was wondering whether i am allowed to bring a bag with me?
A fellow Accru helpful. When is yours?

Did they ask to bring school certificate too?

candiful

HSC
Black Hawker said:
A fellow Accru helpful. When is yours?

Did they ask to bring school certificate too?
mines the coming friday at 4pm. yeah they asked me to bring school certificate results along with my reports since school certificate.

Black Hawker

HSC
candiful said:
mines the coming friday at 4pm. yeah they asked me to bring school certificate results along with my reports since school certificate.
Ok good luck to you. Mines the Friday the week after.

I wonder how many people we are up against.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Just thought I'd add (to all those guys who are scared cos they didn't get a call the same day) that I received my call the next day whilst I was at school (it was period 5- just before lunch) and when I got home, there was a nice brown paper bag on my front doorstep with a nice folder with my contract inside (amongst other random goodies).

candiful said:
i know this is sorta of topic but I have an interview with Accru next week and was wondering whether i am allowed to bring a bag with me?
There's no rules regarding this but I'd recommend a folder. A small bag may also work but it depends on how you dress/compose yourself. Remember that looking professional and first impressions are important!

shakky15

HSC
seremify007 said:
Just thought I'd add (to all those guys who are scared cos they didn't get a call the same day) that I received my call the next day whilst I was at school (it was period 5- just before lunch) and when I got home, there was a nice brown paper bag on my front doorstep with a nice folder with my contract inside (amongst other random goodies).
quote]

oooh i want a paper bag infront of MY house !!

lol... btw ... u were at skool?? but 'conquest' is done in the holidays isnt it?? or are u from melbourne

ShadowSwifter

HSC
hey guys

anyone had second round of interviews for any firms at all so far? what does the SECOND round constitute? i mean they asked enough questions already right?

shakky15

HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
hey guys

anyone had second round of interviews for any firms at all so far? what does the SECOND round constitute? i mean they asked enough questions already right?
I might be wrong (havent had any 2nd round interviews) but im sure the second round is a chance to clarify any specific issues especially uni courses, contract specifics etc... the first interview is probably the one that decides if ur in or not (personality etc is assessed)... maybe it says something that some firms (eg PwC) dont even have second round interviews...

h.anarchy

HSC
Hey guys !

For those of you who have been to PWC Conquest - does it start at 8:45am (as specified on the website) or does it start at 9:30am (as specified in the email they send). How confusing!!

I don't know which one is correct, and don't want to turn up 45 minutes early, looking like a fool >.<!!! :shy:

shakky15

HSC
h.anarchy said:
Hey guys !

For those of you who have been to PWC Conquest - does it start at 8:45am (as specified on the website) or does it start at 9:30am (as specified in the email they send). How confusing!!

I don't know which one is correct, and don't want to turn up 45 minutes early, looking like a fool >.<!!! :shy:
pretty sure its 9.30... get there at 9.15 the lady on the phone told me

im sure the email is more correct than the interview scheduler which was never mentioned by anyone (lady on the phone said the EMAIL had all the details.....)

whathe?

HSC
I got a second round interview for KPMG, on monday 14th..anyone else on the 14th?

Ovaschool303

HSC
yeah I am monday the 14th... should be good. Just had PwC today and I thought that was interesting, written task was a little sketchy but yeah... will see how it all pans out.

Ovaschool303

HSC
WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just heard back from PwC then and I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt think I would hear back from them considering I was just there today but yeah... WWWWOOOOOO

shakky15

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just heard back from PwC then and I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt think I would hear back from them considering I was just there today but yeah... WWWWOOOOOO
wow congrats lol r u gonna take it?? uve got a number of other interviews don't u??

tax and legal or assurance?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
shakky15 said:
pretty sure its 9.30... get there at 9.15 the lady on the phone told me

im sure the email is more correct than the interview scheduler which was never mentioned by anyone (lady on the phone said the EMAIL had all the details.....)
I'd imagine it would start later to prevent too many guys crowding around the lobby and blocking traffic during peak hour... but doesn't hurt to be early and hang around one of the cafes downstairs keeping an eye out for other candidates.

gaaay

HSC
Hey i was wondering for the pitcher partners interview
Lols, for the role plays, we actually gotta present it in front of everyone? :O!?
And for group discussions, would we be given a scenario and yeah discuss it.

gaaay

HSC
Btw, what station do i stop at for pitcher partners

hearts

HSC
gaaay said:
Btw, what station do i stop at for pitcher partners
Address: Level 22, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney

Martin Place? *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)