Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lisycakes said:
hey, who was at PITCHER PATNERS assesment centre on friday?

the company is awsome! and i think the group of us were heaps good together !

Lisa
I like it how ppl are signing off on msg's with their names. Adds that personal yet professional touch.

Anyway, PP used to be in the greatest location! Had the bestest coffee shop downstairs- Momo's. Yum! Pity they moved to MLC :(

jordankuai22

HSC
summermagic said:
LOL I haven't even finished my application yet.
i havnt started my application. i will apply if i do not get an offer from a big 4 firm.

Black Hawker

HSC
summermagic said:
Eeeeek, I really wanted an interview with Accru!! They sound like they're really big on marks though and I know that my midcourse doesn't look too good, but seriously everything else is really good. Nooooo. *Prays for interview*
They might still ring you on Monday.

Although the interview times seems to be very full.

My marks weren't that good.

s2hO

HSC
who got into ferrier hodgson and has the morning tea thing >_<"
sooo lonely ~... i dont know any1 :(

sc1991

HSC
Has anyone heard anything in particular about Deloitte? I've heard some conflicting reports

ShadowSwifter

HSC
okok wth? has anyone done the online practice test referred by PwC? how come after my completion they don't tell me th answers?

cacali

HSC
ShadowSwifter said:
okok wth? has anyone done the online practice test referred by PwC? how come after my completion they don't tell me th answers?
It says somewhere on the website that they don't give answers.

yehdatsrite

HSC
NickLeG said:
Omg a couple of minutes after i posted that PwC called, i'm in!!!!!! Wow i'm so happy!!!

Nick

NIck Bro, Congrats!!!!
Mate were you in tax or assurance?
U must did really well!!!
I did mine on Friday in tax, did pretty well, most of the time we were chatting about random stuff, interview went overtime quite a bit, the partner & manager offered their name cards and told me "if i have any problems i could give them a call"......no ideas why i haven't got offered yet....arggh =_=

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
^Second that, congrats on getting PWC!
Btw anyone going to EY on Tuesday session?

HSC
yehdatsrite said:
NIck Bro, Congrats!!!!
Mate were you in tax or assurance?
U must did really well!!!
I did mine on Friday in tax, did pretty well, most of the time we were chatting about random stuff, interview went overtime quite a bit, the partner & manager offered their name cards and told me "if i have any problems i could give them a call"......no ideas why i haven't got offered yet....arggh =_=
not sure if it's diff for cadetships but usually they only offer people a position who they give a call straight away in most instances though have heard from graduates/vacationers that sometimes they do give a call a few days after but that's not very common. Are there a few days for tax this week- if so maybe ignore what I just said as there may be still quite a bit of hope :p

Just kinda hope for the best and hope your conquest score is better than the rest of the people who come for interviews.

candiful

HSC
i know this is sorta of topic but I have an interview with Accru next week and was wondering whether i am allowed to bring a bag with me?

kam9kan10

HSC
my brother had a leather folder type of thng that i used, use that if you have one handy, or go buy one great for any future job interviews.

gaaay

HSC
Whose going to the deloitte interview/group session 2moro?
Btw, For deloitte. there is no 2nd round interview/group session right? Since the session is like already 5hrs?

shakky15

HSC
gaaay said:
Whose going to the deloitte interview/group session 2moro?
Btw, For deloitte. there is no 2nd round interview/group session right? Since the session is like already 5hrs?
what i know is that u go to conquest, and from that u get the offer a few days later. On Wednesday 16th july u go to a celebration dinner if your offered a position

http://careers.au.pwc.com/hr/careerweb.nsf/docid/FDAA7DCE7C968038CA2573EF00027F54

Check that site out.... doesnt mention any second round interview etc..

EDIT: lol disregard that.. doesnt answer ur question... thats for PwC sorry

Last edited:

gaaay

HSC
LOL! its okay
i read it, and i was thinking "hmm.. thats not for deloitte!"

yehdatsrite

HSC
ifsonotso_100 said:
not sure if it's diff for cadetships but usually they only offer people a position who they give a call straight away in most instances though have heard from graduates/vacationers that sometimes they do give a call a few days after but that's not very common. Are there a few days for tax this week- if so maybe ignore what I just said as there may be still quite a bit of hope :p

Just kinda hope for the best and hope your conquest score is better than the rest of the people who come for interviews.
Yer there are four days for tax/assurance this year, Friday, Monday, tuesday, wednesday....
I did mine on the very first day, you reckon it takes a while for the panel to select the good candidates right?
I heard from past trainees they call straight away, derno why they didnt this year >"<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)