Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

hearts

HSC
I'm Wednesday too!

I put down my mum, but i dont think ill bring her lol ;)

h.anarchy

HSC
I put down my dad but I'll probably go by myself haha~

SHAKKY! Maybe I'll see you there, tax and legal buddy LOL =D

jordankuai22

HSC
not bringing ne parents.

how are u getting/leaving?

walk from town hall??

shakky15

HSC
h.anarchy said:
I put down my dad but I'll probably go by myself haha~

SHAKKY! Maybe I'll see you there, tax and legal buddy LOL =D
rofl our conquest days are different :(.....

oh and im not going to insight lol (i told them alredy so they wont get pissed hopefully)... ive got a shift at work and i was only offered an interview yesterday lol short notice

sorrry h.anarchy!! man y is everything clashing lol i was ment to have my conquest on monday but a holiday class was on so i had to move that....

not enough days in the week are there

jordankuai22

HSC
shakky15 said:
oh and im not going to insight lol (i told them alredy so they wont get pissed hopefully)... ive got a shift at work and i was only offered an interview yesterday lol short notice
haha. pwnt

shakky15

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
haha. pwnt
pwnt??/ wtf does that mean....

EDIT: dw i get it... and FYI jordankuai the fact that i was offered an interview is better than receiving a rejection.. so i dont really think i got 'pwnt'. Get some sleep so that you can get to the PwC interview on time

Last edited:

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
shakky15 said:

EDIT: dw i get it... and FYI jordankuai the fact that i was offered an interview is better than receiving a rejection.. so i dont really think i got 'pwnt'. Get some sleep so that you can get to the PwC interview on time
^ Speaks the truth. Hahah.

And yes PwC is on Sussex St >.<

jordankuai22

HSC
shakky15 said:

shakky15 said:
i was only offered an interview yesterday
you DO realise, that they started offering interviews on the 26th? - i got mine afterschool the day after applications closed.

to be called on such 'short notice' = pwnt

oh: haha. very funny. how very funny. how very very funny. wow, you are a comic genious, NO

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
jordankuai22 said:
you DO realise, that they started offering interviews on the 26th? - i got mine afterschool the day after applications closed.

yours must have been one of the worst, to be called on such 'short notice'

hence why shakky = pwnt
Thing is, now the two of you are on equal footing and the only thing that matters is the impression you make on PwC staff at conquest.

HSC
jordankuai22 said:

to be called on such 'short notice' = pwnt

oh: haha. very funny. how very funny. how very very funny. wow, you are a comic genious, NO
it'd be even funnier if the guy who had the more time to prepare doesn't get any offers at all.

gaaay

HSC
i got a kpmg interview soon in 3hrs..
any advice?

hearts

HSC
Just relax, calm down, and be yourself :D

Are u in audit btw?

Ovaschool303

HSC
Anybody else got a contract with Moore Stephens?

Still havent had an interview with any of the big 4 yet... I had no idea the big 4 had already put contracts out there. Maybe Tax and Legal is a little later than some of the others...like audit???

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Big 4 hasn't put out contracts yet?

When people say they got kpmg, pwc, etc. they mean that they got interviews.

Ovaschool303

HSC
kam9kan10 said:
I'm pretty sure i'm going to choose KPMG they gave me the contract first so matter of principle and i enjoyed the working environment and great people there. I rang Moore Stephens yesterday to cancel, hopefully you'll go ok mate, PKF also called me yesterday wanting an interview but i can't be bothered with that either.

As for EY i have a mate thats got an offer i'm 100% sure there done if they haven't called you yet there's not a chance, people who got into first round will be reselected if cadets pull out.

Good luck with Moore Stephens is it your only one? one oppoutnutiy is all you need i suppose.
Sounds like the big 4 have offered contracts maybe ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)