Accelerating (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
So once you finish your accelerated subject, do you still need to do 10 units in Year 12 or can you just do 8, since you've already backed up 2.

K

khorne

lol

or if you're not a n00b, you can end up doing 4 units in year 12. Who said HSC was hard

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Depends on your school. Under the BOS requirements you can do 8, but some schools (or at least mine), won't let you do less than 10 units no matter what.

HSC
Don't you think you did a bit poorly in chem to be expecting phys state ranks and stuff? You're a pretty bad accelerant

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Don't you think you did a bit poorly in chem to be expecting phys state ranks and stuff? You're a pretty bad accelerant
I hated chem with a passion and as such, did little to no work throughout the year - only properly studied for one prac + trials. I'm not making excuses for my mark (and I thoroughly regret not putting in more effort), but the fact is that I'm actually applying myself to my subjects now, which is reflected in my marks & ranks, so I'm expecting to do a lot better in all my subjects apart from english (which I also hate with a passion), than I did in chem.

Also, I'm not "expecting a state rank" at all. It's my goal. Sure, I'll be a little bit disapointed if I don't get one, but realistically I wouldn't be surprised if I don't. I'll be happy with a band 6 to be honest.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I hated chem with a passion and as such, did little to no work throughout the year - only properly studied for one prac + trials. I'm not making excuses for my mark (and I thoroughly regret not putting in more effort), but the fact is that I'm actually applying myself to my subjects now, which is reflected in my marks & ranks, so I'm expecting to do a lot better in all my subjects apart from english (which I also hate with a passion), than I did in chem.

Also, I'm not "expecting a state rank" at all. It's my goal. Sure, I'll be a little bit disapointed if I don't get one, but realistically I wouldn't be surprised if I don't. I'll be happy with a band 6 to be honest.
gl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)