Uni Grad
i heard you can do an accelerated course outside of school like with a tutor

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Most to all tutors are accelerated.

johony

HSC
Our school has accelerated Business Studies, Visual Arts, Music, Geography, History, Maths and Languages for year 10. Essentially you do the HSC course a year earlier, so you have more room to move in year 12.

Alex2

HSC
Our school has Business studies and Earth & Environmental Science.

I think for this years' Yr 8 (going into Yr 9) they have accelerated Society & Culture.

Alex

tankasaurus

HSC
I was in the ALP since year 7. I'm now in year 11. And it's helped alot, trust me. It's given me so much opportunities. Such as me doing year 12 methods this year and failing, therefore being able to do it again next year ^______^

Umm, well, my school is Lyndale Secondary :D ....I doubt that helped, but yea :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tankasaurus said:
I was in the ALP since year 7. I'm now in year 11. And it's helped alot, trust me. It's given me so much opportunities. Such as me doing year 12 methods this year and failing, therefore being able to do it again next year ^______^

Umm, well, my school is Lyndale Secondary :D ....I doubt that helped, but yea :D
I thought you meant you were in the Labor Party ;)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Currently doing 3U Maths in year 10 I guess that's accelerated (i.e. Logarithms, Long Cubic Expressions).

jellybelly59

HSC
me too lol but i want accelerated classes too... :( its disappointing because i guess im learning more at tutor den i am at school.... lol :D... i heard some yr 10 ppl at some school (can't tell shhhhh :D ) got accelerated and did the yr 12 HSC dis yr.... i was like :O and :( at the same time... lol i wanted to try dat out

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our school accelerates in Business Studies, Modern History, Music, Visual Arts and DT in Year 10. In Year 11, we accelerate in 2/3 Unit Maths.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My college accelerate students in IT. The accelerated IT class does their HSC in IPT in year 11. :)

militiaman

HSC
Kujah said:
I thought you meant you were in the Labor Party ;)
Steal my joke why don't you:burn: :p

The public school I go to has too many stupid people to offer any accelerated classes, which is very annoying but I can't do much about it.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
militiaman said:
Steal my joke why don't you:burn: :p

The public school I go to has too many stupid people to offer any accelerated classes, which is very annoying but I can't do much about it.
Agreed.

On all points, I was gonna mention the joke too lol
We're very unimaginative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)